Actor So Ji Sub brings his Fan Meeting Tour to Singapore this 9 April > TV-MOVIES

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

Actor So Ji Sub brings his Fan Meeting Tour to Singapore this 9 April

• Name : shyalee
  • Date : 2017-04-03 19:42:04

a3a51a6cd263e3a6d3a719a0c2999666_1491215

On April 9, actor So Ji Sub will be returning to Singapore for his <TWENTY: The Moment Fan Meeting> Tour. This will be his second time in Singapore since his showcase back in 2014.  

He is known for his leading roles in several television series I'm Sorry, I Love You (2004), Cain and Abel (2009), Phantom (2012) as well as the popular drama Master's Sun (2013) that shot him to popularity with the romantic-comedy role. Having fallen in love with hip-hop music, the charming actor also ventured into the music industry and released several hip-hop EPs, some of which were self-composed.

His last piece of drama work, which added on to his masculine charm, was Oh My Venus, taking on the role of a celebrity trainer and acting alongside Shin Min-Ah. Next up, fans can look forward to his return to the big screen in the film Battleship Island, with co-stars such as Song Joong Ki

Get your tickets and be swept away by heartthrob So Ji Sub this coming 9 April 2017!

Event: So Ji Sub <TWENTY The Moment Fan Meeting> in Singapore
Date: 9 April 2017
Time: 6pm
Venue: MES Theatre @ Mediacorp
Ticket price: $198, $158, $128, $98, $78 (excluding sistic fee)

For more event information and updates, check out organizer Mediacorp Vizpro's website

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more