• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

[Drama Recap] High Society Episode 8

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2015-07-01 12:17:07

3bcb2537e7aaff614c96f68e6e387ed4_1435720

Photo: SBS drama 'High Society'

[Episode 7]

Chang Soo(Park Hyung Sik) suspects that Joon Ki(Sung Joon) has approached Yoon Ha(UEE) on purpose. Jiyi has found out that Yoon Ha is a daughter of the owner of one of the top 10 conglomerates from the news. 

[Episode 8]

Chang Soo figured Joon Ki contacted a reporter to write articles about Yoon Ha, and he believes that Joon Ki is dating Yoon Ha because she is from "high society."  He starts to doubt their friendships. 

Chang Soo asked Joon Ki, "Why are you dating Yoon Ha? You already knew that she had a marriage meeting with me."  Joon Ki gave a sharp and straight response to Chang Soo, "You always dreamed of marrying a girl to elevate your social status. Why are you pretending that you are innocent and just? What is the difference between you and me? We're the same." 

Chang Soo replied, "I did not know that you are this kind of person. You never showed me this side of you before." Joon Ki said with anger, "You only see what you want to believe." Chang Soo punched Joon Ki in his face and said "How could you do this to me? You are my best friend." Joon Ki replied coldly, "You are mad because of the fact that I can date a girl from high society like you." 

Afterwards, Chang Soo's attitude completely changed. He changed his phone number to block calls from Joon Ki. And, he ordered Joon Ki to follow his company 's processes to get approval for making decisions. Chang Soo treats Joon Ki as an employee, not a friend. Let's see how this story plays out in further episodes.

Korea.com’s Emily You (maintyoung@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul.  

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more