CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

[Drama Recap] 'Remember You' Episode 5

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2015-07-07 16:55:07

69bd529b17c2bfbaffece59119a2cc89_1436252

[Photo: KBS 'Remember You']

In the KBS Mon-Tues drama 'Remember You' episode 5, Seo In Gook (Lee Hyun) went to see pathologist Lee Joon Ho who performed autopsies on Investigator Yang, who was stabbed and died from a random attack . Lee Joon Ho (Choi Won Young) saw Hyun and took him to the mortuary, and showed him Yang's dead body. Joon Ho explained the estimated time of death, and how he was stabbed. 

When Hyun about to leave the room, Joon Ho said, "I know that you did not kill investigator Yang. Buy me a meal when you clear yourself of the false accusation." Hyun was surprised by Joon Ho, but he hide his emotions and coldly said "Ok, I will," and leave the room.

Lee Hyun and Cha Ji Ahn (Jang Nara) found the evidence of criminal activity, and got to know the murder suspect. She went to a prison where the father of the suspect was imprisoned. They met lawyer Jung Sun Ho (Park Bo Gum) at the prison again, and this made them to wonder why they kept running into each other. 

Jung Sun Ho said, "I thought this case is kind of interesting, so I came here to help Park Young Chul(who is the father of the suspect.) This is kind of funny that we meet again. This can be the destiny. By the way, your face looks familiar. Have I met you before?" Hyun answered, "I don't think so." Ji Ahn sarcastically asked, "Why? Lawyer Jung didn't leave any impression, or there is no reason to remember someone like me, right?" Sun Ho's face stiffened after he heard this. 

Jung Sun Ho (Park Bo Gum) and Lee Joon Ho (Choi Won Young)'s dubious behavior make audiences to wonder about their identity.

Korea.com’s Emily You (maintyoung@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul
Change Language

K-VIDEO

more