Song Joong Ki will make a cameo in 'Voice of my heart', he is faithful with his best friend Lee Kwang Soo. > TV-MOVIES

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

Song Joong Ki will make a cameo in 'Voice of my heart', he is faithful with his best friend Lee Kwang Soo.

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2016-05-17 11:04:05

​ Superstar Song Jonng Ki will get the grand finale of the drama, 'Voice of my heart'.

According to officials of KBS, Song will join the last shooting of KBS 2TV Web drama 'Voice of my heart' (Director : Ha Byeong Hoon / Script : Lee Byeong Hoon, Kwon Hye Joo, Kim Yeong Jin) on May 17.

9829cad0cc4a884a63c3396f5d403139_1463450
Photos from Blossom, KingKong enertainment

​ Song is loyal to his best friend Lee who is the main character of 'Voice of my Heart'. So he decided to make a cameo despite of his busy schedule.

​Song and Lee had a special bond through a SBS variety program 'Running Man' since 2010. Lee also made a cameo on a first episode of KBS 2TV drama 'Descendants of the Sun.' Song was thankful to Lee who did a special work for him.

Meanwhile, 'Voice of my Heart' is based on the popular webtoon series 'Voice of my heart' which is the bestseller for 10 years in NAVER. KBS variety department, NAVER and Cross Pictures who has the copyright made this drama together. Seo Su Min, CP, who made big hit with KBS variety drama 'Produsar' joins the production of the drama. Also, Ha Byeong Hoon, PD of KBS variety department, takes a role of producer and he is the first producer who makes drama as the variety producer.

The actor Lee Kwang Soo will be the host of the main character 'Jo Suk', he will act with comic character.

The last shooting wipp be wrapped at the end of this month since last month. After, 'Voice of my Heart' will be release through NAVER first on fall and will be broadcast through KBS 2TVwith extra scenes. 

Korea.com's Mindy Park contributed to this report from Seoul.

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more