Song Mino got flustered by his father while singing 'Fear' on Show Me The Money > TV-MOVIES

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

Song Mino got flustered by his father while singing 'Fear' on Show Me The Money

• Name : sweetinertia
  • Date : 2017-08-30 22:39:08

5390c30f593b2c0ed5070848b73fcfc8_1504100
(Photo: youtube.com)

On August 26th, Winner's Mino together with Big Bang's Taeyang visited JTBC's popular variety show Knowing Brother as guests. The two famous singers showed their many talents through singing, playing several games with the MCs', and participating in a funny skit at the end of the show.

In addition, both Mino and Taeyang asked the MCs' different question in order to get to know them better. When Mino's turn came, he posed his question to the MCs' by asking, "On Show Me The Money 4, I sang the song 'Fear,' with Taeyang. When performing, I was a bit flustered. Why was I flustered?"

The MCs' managed to quickly find out that the answer to the question had to do with Mino's father and his response to the emotional song. finally, Seo Jang Hoon got the correct answer by guessing that despite the sad lyrics of the song Mino's father was brightly smiling during the song.

"I was focusing on my emotions so much . I sang, 'Father, tell me the answer if you are looking at me,' and went to him. Everyone except my father was weeping. My father was the only one smiling."

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s63N-cGytDE

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more