TV-MOVIES" /> TV-MOVIES" /> Xiumin shocked by messy room shared with Kang Daniel in "Dangerous Outside the Blankets" > TV-MOVIES

Xiumin shocked by messy room shared with Kang Daniel in "Dangerous Outside the Blankets" > TV-MOVIES

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

Xiumin shocked by messy room shared with Kang Daniel in "Dangerous Outside the Blankets"

• Name : sweetinertia
  • Date : 2017-09-06 06:37:09

EXO's Xiumin met with his roommate, Wanna One's Kang Daniel, in the second episode of MBC's new variety show "Dangerous Outside the Blankets."  

In the show five popular introvert idols, who love to stay at home, move into the same house to spend the holidays together.

The idols include: Actor Lee Sang Woo, Kang Daniel of Wanna One, Yong Jun Hyung of Highlight, Xiumin of EXO, and singer Park Jae Jung. 

From the moment Xiumin moved into the house during the second episode, it became evident that the two roommates are polar opposites. Xiumin, who is known for being very clean and tidy, was shocked when he took a look around the room and found Kang Daniel's staff thrown on the floor, many unfolded clothes, as well as, a messy bathroom cabinet.  

"Wet towels were scattered all over the room. He just tossed his clothes aside without folding them. The room was so messy. I get stressed out when the room is messy. I don't like it so I should clean it up," Xiumin said.

Despite their different personalities, Xiumin and Kang Daniel become close friends in the future episodes of the show.   

9fb8d4836878d0440f51f0949e77f6be_1504644
(Photo: soompi.com) 

Click to see Xiumin's and Kang Daniel's first meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZXec3cy-XM

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more