Actor Lee Joon Gi shared his feelings on returning the small screen after two years > TV-MOVIES

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

Actor Lee Joon Gi shared his feelings on returning the small screen after two years

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2020-07-23 08:51:07

02014f053066575fa9b95b4c249b2746_1595461
Photo Source : tvN

tvN upcoming drama 'Flower of evil' starring Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won held an online press conference on July.

'Flower of evil' is Lee Joon Gi's first drama in two years after 'Lawless Lawyer' in 2018. Lee Joon Gi admitted that he was excited but at the same time feeling some pressure about the drama. The actor added "I thought it won't be easy when I first received the script for the drama. I thought a lot on whether I can handle this character at this age and as an actor.'

In 'Flower of evil', Lee Joon Gi act as the character of Baek Hee Sung, who changed his identity to a metal craftsman with a normal life after concealing his past. Moon Chae Won acts as Lee Joon Gi's wife, detective Cha Ji Won who chased after Baek Hee Sung for his past.

Meanwhile, “Flower of Evil” is set to premiere on July 29 at 10:50PM(KST) on tvN.​

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more