Actor Song Joong Ki revealed the reason of being the MC of opening ceremony of 26th BIFF > TV-MOVIES

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

Actor Song Joong Ki revealed the reason of being the MC of opening ceremony of 26th BIFF

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2021-10-08 09:24:10

9631e1989adbd35153536f8d970a6bf4_1633652
Photo Source : BIFF official twitter

On Oct 7th, Actor Song Joong Ki attended the Open Talk of 'Space Sweepers' as part of the 26th Busan International Film Festival(BIFF). 

During the talk, the actor revealed his decision to be the MC of opening ceremony the festival.

Song Joong Ki said, 'I promised the organization committee of BIFF to came to the festival since last year. Unfortunately I could not made it due to the pandemic. After holding the opening ceremony, I am so glad that I am able to attend the festival this year.'

The actor continued, 'I think many seniors came to the festival as they want to be of some help (to the industry). I saw director Im Kwon Taek, director Im Sang Soo, director Bong Joon Ho and senior Park Hae Il sitting in front of me, and I feel so good that I can bring some help (just like them.'

Song Joong Ki also talked about his character in 'Space Sweepers' as well as the synergy with other actors in the film.

Meanwhile, 26th BIFF will be held from Oct 6th to Oct 15th in Busan.​ 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more