'Oh My Ghost' Leading Pair to Meet Fans in Singapore this September! > TV-MOVIES

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • TV-MOVIES

'Oh My Ghost' Leading Pair to Meet Fans in Singapore this September!

• Name : shyalee
  • Date : 2015-08-27 15:09:08

1afec6caa61b8d816f195e0ae94254a9_1440654

Fans of tvN's latest hit drama 'Oh My Ghost' can rejoice for the leading cast will be heading to Singapore this September 4! Both Park Bo Young and Cho Jung Seok will be meeting with lucky fans for a special Meet & Greet session. Held at West Mall, the event is put together by Starhub TV.

The romantic-comedy drama revolves around star chef Kang Sun Woo (Cho Jung Seok) and kitchen assistant Na Bong Sun (Park Bo Young). The plot thickens when Na Bong Sun gets haunted by a virgin female ghost (Kim Seul Gi). Upon being possessed, her timid and cautious personality then changes to the complete opposite, a more bubbly and forward persona driven by lust.

'Oh My Ghost' marks the first drama in 7 years for Park Bo Young and as promised by the production team, a fresh new side of the starlet is shown. The chillingly hilarious rom-com is making waves not only in South Korea but internationally as well. The drama's broadcasting rights have been sold to over 8 countries including United States, Japan and Hong Kong.

Subscribers of VVDrama channel on Starhub stand a chance to win passes to meet the starry main cast. Head over to Starhub's webpage for more details of the event. Hurry, for the contest ends August 30! 

'Oh My Ghost' Meet & Greet details:

Date: 4 September 2015

Time: 6.30 pm

Venue: West Mall, Singapore

Korea.com's Shya contributed to this report from Singapore.
Change Language

K-VIDEO

more