Tiffany, successful start with her first solo debut! > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Tiffany, successful start with her first solo debut!

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2016-05-11 12:11:05

Tiffany placed #1 on 6 music charts with the title track from her first solo album.

Tiffany released all tracks of her first solo album entitled 'I Just Wanna Dance' at midnight on May 11. The title track 'I Just Wanna Dance' placed #1 on music charts such as Naver music, Genie music, Mnet, Olleh music, Bugs ​and Soribada. And also it placed #2 on Melon, #3 on Monkey3 music. She is demonstrating her power as a solo artist.

Tiffany also released her title track's MV on the official homepage, Vyrl, SMTOWN account and SMTOWN youtube channel. The MV has exotic and cool image with a background of LA (her hometown) as background.​

b1209f7fecdb40858d3247b39a668d4a_1462936

b1209f7fecdb40858d3247b39a668d4a_1462936
​Photos from SM Entertainment

In this album, the tracks entitled 'What Do I Do' which is Tiffany's first own composition track, 'Yello Light' which has sexy style and 'Once in a Lifetime' which is an acoustic song with bossa nova rhythm are included.

Tiffany will hold her comeback showcase at MNET's 'M!Countdown' on May 12. She will be performing two songs - 'I Just Wanna Dance' and 'TALK' which is a trendy and American-style pop song.

Korea.com's Mindy contributed to this report from Seoul.

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more