CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

'Sulli was the one who contacted me first' -Photographer Rotta-

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2017-08-04 10:21:08

c6277bf72459a0806e8dbf279a711228_1501808
​(Picture: MunHwaNews)

As you know pictures taken by photographer Rotta of Sulli has always been a hot problematic issue whenever new pictures are uploaded. On ONSTYLE program 'HOT CIDER' photographer Rotta speaks about 'Lolita' themed photo shoots with Sulli which has made big issues on SNS and etc.

Rotta speaks out that "Sulli was the one who contacted me first. My phone number is on SNS and she called and said she wanted to take photos. The photo shoot was just for free without any financial benefits since it was a personal production. I didn't know this would make such a big issue."

Rotta said "Sulli would come by herself to talk about the concept of the photo shoot. She did all the styling by herself." Rotta said that the photos that he took, he was very satisfied with them that he even wanted to publish a photo book.

Moreover, for friendship picture taken with Guhara, they are very close friends and for the friendship photo shoot Sulli again contacted me first"

'Hot Cider' wil be on air every Thursday 9:30PM on onstyle so keep up with other episodes!!

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more