CL Confessed in Her Instagram > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

CL Confessed in Her Instagram

• Name : Christy임가은
  • Date : 2017-08-28 02:22:08

Legendary Group 2NE1 Leader CL just posted a confession including a breakup on her Instagram to her fans. 

Let's read what she wrote in her post:

You guys know i'm not a big talker but i want to thank my fans for being patient/impatient and for always being there for me. I promise you new music son. I just want you to know i'm on my way and haven't given up. 

It might be just entertainment for some people but i am human and this is my life. Being in this industry since I was a teenager, I never looked back - I just went for it (For the love of music and the stage) Many sacrifices were made but I always try my best to balance my personal LeeChaeRin life and CL life. 

The past couple years I went through some changes, both good and bad. I went through breakups; from my love, to my group... etc. I was completely broken. It was not easy for me because this was all I had in my life. 

So I needed time to heal, Took this chance and time for me to grow, to learn, explore, discover, realise and figure some things out. 

I tried to rush it and it made it worse so i decided to let it be. To take my time and see where it took me. 

I wanna say, i have the best team in the work both east and west working hard everyday for the best of me. Can't wait to give back all the love and energy you guys have sent me. Quality over Qquality right? 

Miss you guys. 

And I truly appreciate all the album delay jokes you guys are so creative lol. 

+LOVE your internet mom CL AKA Queen of album delays+

5b0cf3dd7de8f3cc89693ec5ea261637_1503854

From CL's official Instagram - chaelincl

Let us all wait patiently for the queen's album and give her all the supports! 

Written by Christy who is will forever be a Blackjack

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more