K-POP" /> K-POP" /> AOA's ChoA Gave "Heart Attack" to all Fans. > K-POP

AOA's ChoA Gave "Heart Attack" to all Fans. > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

AOA's ChoA Gave "Heart Attack" to all Fans.

• Name : Christy임가은
  • Date : 2017-06-23 02:09:06

This might be the last time we call her AOA's ChoA as she has officially announced her departure from AOA *cries* 

ChoA has confirmed her leaving AOA with the reasons being "Insomnia and Depression" on her official Instagram Account. 

Full Translation:

"Hi, This is ChoA. I am very grateful and sorry at the same time that many people took interest in my hiatus. It's a bit late but I want to let you know the reason behind the hiatus and the final decision that i've made after lots of thoughts. 

AOA wasn't a team that received lots of love immediately after our debut. I am always grateful for the love we have. Although i'm the Unnie in the team, I am still very young and I always feels like crying during promotions. However, I know that everyone loved me for my bright image. So I tried to look happy all the time even though i'm crying inside. The more I forced myself, the more depressed I got. 

To treat my insomnia and depression, I tried taking medication and decreasing my works for 2 years but I didn't managed to rest completely. I ended up stopping all of activities and promotions. 

I tried to resume working while thinking of those who were waiting for me, but i felt that if the negative attention of my hiatus continued, it'll be a hindrance to the team. 

After speaking to the agency, I will be leaving AOA officially starting today. I will always cheer for my fellow members and I hope everyone will do the same. 

I learned a lot of things over the past 8 years while preparing myself to be a celebrity. All the hard time that i'm facing now also helps me to grow stronger. I am 28 years old this year and I will be reflecting on my chaotic self for the remaining 20s. 

Besides my individual schedule that was planned earlier, I do not have any thoughts to do any outside works. Someday, when I can finally show a better side of me, and if you are "still here" for me, I would return. I am not a perfect person, so i thank you all of you who cheered for me and worried about me. 

To the members who I have been with, and those who helped me to receive more love, and to those who loved me and AOA, Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. "

All the best to ChoA and let's shower AOA with more love. 

90334c2d2dfadf57857a64e6851bf7e9_1498151
ChoA's Instagram - queenchoa_

Written by Christy who is playing all AOA's song. 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more