CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Fans were satisfied with SAYPOP CONCERT

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2017-06-26 16:51:06

dfb38bd266eac4378d64add50c72c7b9_1498461
​(Picture: JG Entertainment)

Last Saturday June 24th at YES24 Live hall 'SAYPOP CONCERT' was held. For the opening stage singer Baek Ye-Rin sang 'Bye bye my blue' , 'I Heard Love is Blind' , 'Tell Me' and track that hasn't been released '0310'. Baek Ye-Rin also sang 'That's Why' , 'Only Wanna Give IT to You' as she said to her fans that "For those who has been having a tough day it's a healing song for you" as she sang 'Zero'. For her last song she sang 'Across the Universe' which has been 1st place in music charts.

Yoo Sung-Eun appeared on stage while he sang '이대로 멈춰' and various of tracks that he sang for his first debut. During the concert events were held as numerous of fans joined the event. Yoo Sung-Eun read letters that fans wrote as he communicated with the fans.

Crush sang his new track 'Summer Love' as he sang 'A Little Bit' , 'Crush On You' , '우아해' as he amazed his fans. Moreover, he sang 'SOFA' , '어떻게 지내' , tvN drama 'Goblin' OST 'Beautiful' , '잊어버리지마' , 'Hug me' , '9 to 5'  and 'Oasis'.

Fans ​were pleased with 2017 SAYPOP CONCERT. They are expecting for 2018 SAYPOP CONCERT line up!!
Those who wasn't able to attend the concert this year should try going to concert next year!!

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more