Today 6PM Kim TaeWoo 'T-WITH' will be released!! > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Today 6PM Kim TaeWoo 'T-WITH' will be released!!

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2017-07-03 11:32:07

9b65bcd0e6a3d757c18a702ef046142d_1499044 

​(Picture: SoulShop Entertainment)

Henry, Hwang Chi Yeul, Shin Dong-Yeop, Lee Young-Ja, Kim Jung-Min, Bong Goo of Gil Goo Bong Goo, ​Cultwo showed amazement after listening to Kim Tae-Woo new track. On SoulShop Entertainment official Youtube channel new track '따라가' was uploaded. In the video Henry, Hwang Chi-Yeul, Shin Dong-Yeop, Kim Jung-Min, Bong Goo of Gil Goo Bong Goo, Cultwo, Lee Young-Ja and Dingdong showed positive reaction after listening to the track.

After listening to the new track Lee Young-Ja commented ​'I think something great will happen to me. I feel so happy that I think I'm going to cry' . Henry said 'The track matches very well with the weather right now and I think the music video will be like this'  as he showed cute movement describing how he feels after listening to the track.

Hwang Chi-Yeul said short reaction saying 'It's so good' as he showed amazement and actore Kim Jung-Min said 'I really like the way he sings like this'.

As numerous of celebrities showed  amazement after listening to Kim Tae-Woo new track fans are getting more curious. Today 6PM on numerous of music sites 'T-WITH' will be released as there will be a showcase coming up. ​

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more