본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Actress Jeong Da-Sol respects Charlize Theron

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2017-07-06 16:07:07
0af6a46d6e02d68ee7a7dde00c158f35_1499321

(Picture : JG Star Entertainment - Global Korean Wave magazine KWAVE M)

Global Korean wave magazine KWAVE M released actress Jeong Da-Sol pictorial of theme 'Born this Way'. In the white background of the pictorial Jeong Da-Sol shows dreamlike mood. With her untidy hairstyle and casual outfit she is has boast fascination.

0af6a46d6e02d68ee7a7dde00c158f35_1499325

After shooting there was a short interview and she said that 'When I was young I loved to heare compliments that I studied very hard. In elementary I received perfect attendance award and was always the class president. In middle school I was going over with adolescence and didn't study as much as before but when I went to high school I started studying hard again. I was always in 10th place.' 

Moreover, she said that after watching movie 'Monster' she dreamed of being an actor just like Charlize Theron. After watching Charlize Theron gaining 15kg of weight and having braces she thought that this is what a true actress should be. Not caring about the looks of outside but focusing in acting.

Jeong Da-Sol introduced herself by appearing in KBS2 '별난 며느리' , '우리집 꿀단지' and OCN '애타는 로맨스'. Currently she is filming '엽기적인 그녀'.

For more pictures of Jeong Da-Sol you're able to check them out on KWAVE M no.49.

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more