K-POP" /> K-POP" /> Zico reveals his inspiration behind "Okey Dokey" on Knowing Brothers > K-POP

Zico reveals his inspiration behind "Okey Dokey" on Knowing Brothers > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Zico reveals his inspiration behind "Okey Dokey" on Knowing Brothers

• Name : sweetinertia
  • Date : 2017-07-10 23:50:07

19e4729ee1b9a3f45218c13b45076f3e_1499697 

(Photo: Twitter)

Block B's Zico appeared on tvN's variety show Knowing Brothers on July 8, 2017, together with ​CNBLUE'S Jung Yong Hwa, in order to promote his new mini album "Television."

Zico successfully impersonated different famous actors, sang and danced to "Okey Dokey," as well as, gave the MCs a quiz with different questions about himself.

One of the questions in the quiz was "Where do you think I got the inspiration from to write 'Okey Dokey'?". The MCs took many wild guesses as to where the inspiration came from but Kim Heechul came up with the right answer.

Zico got the inspiration for the prelude to his song when he was in the bathroom, more specifically, when he heard the flushing sound and the water faucet sound. "There is a certain echoing sound in the bathroom when you wash your hands. I heard the melody, took out my cellphone right away,and recorded the it. I went to the studio the next day and worked on my album," he said.    

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more