Momoland's Nancy To Star on a Philippine TV Drama Together with Filipino Hearthrob James Reid > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Momoland's Nancy To Star on a Philippine TV Drama Together with Filipino Hearthrob James Reid

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2019-10-07 14:08:10

​Kpop's Girls Band Star Nancy Mcdonnie of Momoland was welcomed by Philippine hearthrob and pride James Reid Last Oct 4, 2019. He welcome Nancy with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. It has been confirmed by the producer  Dreamscape Entertainment, that new series is coming soon called "Soulmate". It will be officially directed by Ms. Tonet Jadaone  whom James Reid nim previously worked with Tv series "On The wings of Love".

Many filipino fans of the two are so delighted by this unexpected team up.

This is something new to watch and look forward.  During the press conference Nancy said that "this is very new to her to work with different culture and people. I am very excited she quoted"   Like wise the handsome James Reid nim said that this is new tv drama will much exciting because this is where and how to meet your :soulmate" Reid also said that he was delighted and feel starstruck with his co-star Nancy, since this is also his first time team up with a Korean star.

I'm so delighted about the continuous success of James Reid nim and not forget the hospitality he gave me when I met him for the first time two years ago in Manila. 

Fans can expect the TV series sometime in Jan 2020 and will be aired by Abs-Cbn.

We wish them all the best and our congratulations.!

written by Korea.com - gikimtan

photo from dreamescape and 

7c28be18c9e45274c4551506ef6b2306_1570424
7c28be18c9e45274c4551506ef6b2306_1570424

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more