본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Lee Seung-gi Celebrates His 15 years in Show Business Career

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2019-08-19 16:20:08

Born under the year of Rabbit 1987:

In nature Lee Seung Gi, of the South Korea’s finest actor, he represents tenderness and love. Not so aggressive but approachable. He contains the noble and elegant manner.  I remember in one of his many fan meeting in Korea, where many fans surrounded by him including the staffs, there was a slim chance of getting close to him, but from a far, an eye to eye contact happened unexpectedly and I can’t forget the sweetest smile he gave me. 

His Music

2004–present: As singer

Lee Seung-gi   debuted on June 5, 2004, at the age of 17. His first music became popular right after the released   "Because You're My Girl this was his song bearer for his  first album The Dream of a Moth, With this song, he won his first award in 2004   the "Best Newcomer" award in various music awards ceremonies in 2004   He succeeded his music career in 2007 he won the "Best Male Solo Artist" award at the M.net KM Music Festival with his song "White Lie"   from his third album Story of  Separation. After this countless songs became a hit like “will You marry me    Losing Mind” “Return”, Losing Mind, Punishment, “Love”,  From 2007-2012 he succeeded in the music industry.

In 2015 Lee Seung-Gi   made his comeback to the music Industry

His Show Business And Award As Actor : 2006 to present

Lee Seung Gi received award for Excellence Acting on Tv dramas Chil Sister , Brilliant Legacy , My Girlfriend is a Gumiho , Gu Family . In 2017 he made drama Korean Odyssey and Vagabond in 2018

Lee Seung-gI  made his film debut with romantic comedy Love Forecast followed by  The Princess and the Matchmaker .  

And To celebrate his 15th year Lee Seung-gi nim will be stopping in Singapore as part of his Asian fan meeting tour on Oct 26, 2019. Tickets for the fan meeting, which will be held at the Singapore Expo Convention and Exhibition Centre, range from $138 to $248. Want to see him and catch him lets go to Singapore.

Truly a superstar Lee Seung Gi successfully reached 15 years in show business as an actor, singer and TV hosting. He is definitely one of Korea's living legends, his versatility  in acting, goes along with his charms made him more adobrable to his fans .  He maybe unreachable star,  but when your eyes met you cannot remove your eyes from him  he always smile and you can  forget all the hours spent waited for him.  his role maybe brat, bad boy , but he will always be redeemed by his smile.  A pure and kind by nature. He gives his best and so hardworking. He never get tired. A star for 15 years and still counting. The star legend of the South Korea's will always be like a phoenix to live a long life and always rising . 

We wish him more successful years of his career to come . And may he continue to shine  as versatile actor and singer . More Power Lee Seung Gi  Our Congratulations and Fighting!

written for korea.com ~ gikimtan

05e58632a4b861e3b2b8e2437cd80f76_1566198
05e58632a4b861e3b2b8e2437cd80f76_1566198

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more