Yoo Seung Ho - Considering New TV Drama as Male Lead Role from Web Novel Inspired > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Yoo Seung Ho - Considering New TV Drama as Male Lead Role from Web Novel Inspired

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2019-09-16 16:01:09

Yoo Seung Ho -one the south Korea’s best actor, started his career as a child actor in 1999.  He portrayed   different drama series role  as such, a love- comedy, love -romance, , an ancient drama series, whatever it maybe he is always perfect to every role he portrayed. Among my favorite of Seung Ho drama are I am Not a Robot and   Remember Me and The Emperor. My Strange Hero  Yoo Seung Ho  always made me in tears and to laughter, made my heart best faster, he made me lonely and happy.  there was never a dull moment in every Yoo Seung Ho TV drama. 

Last Aug 23, 2019 he turned 27 but he doesn’t look his age. He has a very cute small face like a teenager. His smile is amazing and has a lovely voice. 

His management BS Company representatives reported that Yoo Seung Ho is considering the new TV series as the male lead in “Superstar Miss Lee” - temporary tile

To spill out an idea, it is a web novel with the title name, “Superstar Miss Lee” this is a romantic comedy about Lee Yeo Jung, an employee of P Shopping whose soul becomes exchanged with a top actress after she gets involved in an accident.  Yoo Seung will be playing the role of the youngest sons of top Business owner who came from wealthy family, with high educational background and good looking man.   I’m this is another TV Hit drama of Yoo Seung Ho.

“Superstar Miss Lee” is expected to air in the latter half of this year or in early 2020.

Final words to say : Yoo Seung Ho is considered to be one of the  King in drama series . My liege,  have grown up so fast from cute child actor  to a great actor , he received many awards from then. He  worked hard and tried his  best, he deligently applied this talent for the advancement of his career . May the luck hold  his  hand all  the  way to most high steps of success in the years to come. His Royal Highness of acting  to bow!

We wish him all the best!

by: gikimtan

korea.com

f5eb2ec91af879bfa1a31c21a66ffc57_1568617

​ 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more