Gong Yoo found new fan on a Famous Fil-Aussie Actress Anne Curtis Watched his Fan Meet in Hongkong > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Gong Yoo found new fan on a Famous Fil-Aussie Actress Anne Curtis Watched his Fan Meet in Hongkong

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2017-05-08 15:39:05

Gong Yoo's charm made a famous and very beautiful Filipino-Australian Actress, Ms Anne Curtis as one of his new found fan who flew to Hongkong, Last  May 6, 2017 to see him in person to watched his fan meet.  Ms Anne Curtis, posted on her IG a few seconds video clip on the finale of the said fanmeet and she captioned as" 

Kamsahamnida! 

I couldn't understand much but your smile and energy was contagious! To all my fellow fan girls out there I am wishing with all my heart #MakeAWishInThePhilippines happens so you may experience what I got to see tonight! Such a charming gentleman! Never had I imagined I'd get to see him THIS close. From being a fan that was just watching his series and movies to . I definitely got more than what I wished for ..IG post @ANNE CURTIS...she also continued  "I have so much footage to watch over and over again to keep my fan girl heart happy for a very long time1 Yey!  END OF CAPTIONED.

Both of them have a good personality and reputation with regards to their personal life and career . Both of them also have huge fandom . They both engaged also in some charity institution . although e did not see her photo with our K-superstar Gong Yoo we would like to hope that someday it will happen. who knows someday, they will meet again and might work on a  TV drama int he future. And as I read Ms anne curtis is also not married yet, same with our Ksuperstar Gong Yoo nim...hmmmm so much similarities. 

Meanwhile, actor Gong Yoo nim is now back in South Korea and will continue his work probably a movie as his next project this was part of the interview duirng the fanmeet. , He is not planning   take a long break after Goblin, he wants to do the right and good project as soon as he can. He was so delighted by his fans repsonse  to his two fan meet he held recently n Taipei and Hongkong, obviously he wants to give his fans what is the best for them.  Good luck to you Gong Yoo nim.

and to you new found fan, may you meet her in the future. !

For  Ms Anne Curtis turned to be a fangirl for Gong Yoo nim , you made a Very good choice. We wish you all the best and may your desire in life be given to you. Looking forward to see your photo together with Gong Yoo nim! Goodluck on your career. 

We wish both of them  all the best.

credit photo @Msanne curtis IG and management soop
written for korea.coms'  - gikimtan 

f5c5dccfd22d17dcaf99260f11202b64_1494224

f5c5dccfd22d17dcaf99260f11202b64_1494224

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more