Past Kpop Star finalists/winners now YG Entertainment artists send grateful messages to Yang Hyun Suk > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Past Kpop Star finalists/winners now YG Entertainment artists send grateful messages to Yang Hyun Suk

• Name : ANMARIE
  • Date : 2017-04-13 23:33:04

18c7c8d7c2a6c76176ebf7209aa9cbd3_1492093
Survival Audition Kpop Star Season 6’s finale episode aired last April 9, 2017 (Sunday). It was the program's last season as previously announced by the producers thus entitled as “Kpop Star Season 6: The Last Chance.”

Then, YG Entertainment President and Executive Producer Yang Hyun Suk posted succeeding sms screenshots in his Instagram of past Kpop star finalists/winners and now YG Entertainment artists like Akdong Musican, Lee Hi, Winner’s Lee Seung Hoon and YG trainee Katie Kim expressing their gratitude.

See photos below. (all from Yang Hyun Suk’s IG account “fromyg”)

From Katie Kim. (Season 4 Winner; current trainee)

18c7c8d7c2a6c76176ebf7209aa9cbd3_1492090

Message from Katie Kim (Translation from YG-Family Facebook Account)

Good morning Mr. CEO! This is Katie Kim. I just wanted to congratulate you for the last 6 years of K-Pop Star..!! I still can’t believe that you are my CEO and I’m very grateful for the opportunity to pursue music with you :-) I also want to thank you for being the perfect role model for me.! You were really great on the program and I still can’t forget the unforgettable advices you have given me. You really worked hard..!! I will work hard too for the day I can stand on stage again.! Hehe I hope you have a day full of blessings! Fighting!!

From siblings Akdong Musician (Season 2 Winner)

(Translations from Akdong Musician Facebook Account.)

Message from Chanhyuk (left) 

It's already been almost 5 years since we sang ‘Don’t Cross Your Legs’ in front of you.. We, who thought were going to be young forever, are already adult singers. I know that there is a long journey in front of us but, I’m very thankful to take our first step with K-Pop Star and YG Entertainment! I’m currently in Cebu for a shoot but many people here recognize us. It feels as though our dreams have become bigger since being able to be part of a journey that hundreds of thousand people wanted. Great job until the last season and congratulations. Thank you Mr. Chairman! Only walk flowery roads :)

Message from Suhyun (right)

Congratulations for the last 6 years ㅠㅠ 

Thank you for discovering us and it feels weird for me that K-Pop Star has ended but I bet it feels weirder for you Mr. CEO ㅠㅠ We will work harder to build you a first floor in YG’s new building. Thank you always and I love you 

:)

From Lee Hi (Season 1 1st runner up) 

Message from Lee Hi 
(Translated by writer)

President, thank you

I will also do my best!

​From Winner's Lee SeungHoon (Season 1, 4th runner up) 

18c7c8d7c2a6c76176ebf7209aa9cbd3_1492091
​Message from Winner's Lee SeungHoon (Translation from Winner Facebook Account)

I really can’t explain the emotions I am feeling from the times that have passed whether it is overflowing happiness or not but I really want to thank you for making this golden opportunity possible for someone like me Mr. Chairman.

It feels really weird for me too that K-Pop Star is over… I really want to thank you and the program that made me the person I am today. You really worked hard! 

You were the best teacher and mentor of countless contestants

For 6 years, Yang Hyun Suk, along with the other agencies have continuously searched for extraordinary talents from Kpop Star. Eventually, they have fulfilled their promises not only to support and debut these past finalists from Survival Audition program but also to hone their talents, bring out their potentials and make them the best as they can be.

Written by Korea.com’s Marie

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more