CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Amber's Instagram posts worry fans

• Name : Wawa724
  • Date : 2017-03-26 16:29:03

c2a20e490250bdb2dfb5db0010bbbcfc_1490512

(Photo: Amber @ Facebook)

Less than two weeks ago, f(x) member Amber posted a black photo on Instagram to show her discontent for S.M. Entertainment. Today (March 26th), she follows with another photo of the tattoo on her right arm.

Previous post: "I've given my everything. I tried to work things out. Whether it be the creative or business, I’ve been doing everything myself for years so I can keep myself afloat. But in the end, I’m continuously neglected, hurt, and taken advantage of. I’ve been patient… the fans have been extremely patient and I can’t take it anymore just sitting around, waiting, being constantly rejected and given false hope. I’m so tired mentally and physically and this is where I draw the line. No more."

Today's post: "'We don’t have time for you' Every year, I would stay at home for weeks because nothing was 'coming in.' Instead of waiting, for the past 5 years I’ve been writing my own songs, making my own albums, producing, directing, and/or editing my videos, making concepts and styling, writing proposals and presenting marketing plans, and even looking for my own jobs, all so that I could do what I love for my fans. Even after 5 years, I’m given the same answer. They still tell me I’m not good enough. What more do I have to do?"

From her words it's not hard to tell Amber's frustration and hurt.  Fans have replied with encouraging words to show their support. 

Written by Korea.com's Christine 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more