K-POP" /> K-POP" /> Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min -" One spring Night" Topped the List Ratings Review > K-POP

Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min -" One spring Night" Topped the List Ratings Review > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min -" One spring Night" Topped the List Ratings Review

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2019-05-30 15:47:05

MBC's newest TV drama One Spring Night  topped the list of rating for the most viewed on its first week of showing.  

After the premiere last May 22, the tv drama as well as the actor Jung Hae In and  Han Ji Min became the talk of the town actors  because of  their very good acting shown for the first two episodes. The story for the first week got a lot of attentions from viwers because of its simplicity and yet exciting situations on how the two met in an unexpectedly situations.  The love story of the two actors is something interesting than any other tv drama I have watched.  How a single parent Pharmasist and heart broken lady librarian develop their  love story? That is what we have to find out.

The two chemistry is naturally accepted by the viewers and secure the top spots of most popular TV drama actors.

Jung  Hae In started his blow of career on his previous tv drama hit  "something in the rain" in 2018.

Previously he begun his tv career in music video of AoA Black's  'Moya" , Gained recognition in minor role fro "The Goblin" and 'While You Were Sleeping" 

While  actress Han Ji-min started her career as minor role in All In and Dae Jang Geum . and first breakout role in  series Resurrection in 2005.  Both have received awards, and both active in the present time.

the top list for the third week tv drama 

One Spring Night

Her Private Life

Angel’s Last Mission: Love

Voice 3

Arthdal Chronicles

Abyss

Nokdu Flower

The Secret Life of My Secretary

Special Labor Inspector Jo

My Absolute Boyfriend

Top Actors and Actress for the Third Week of May

Jung Hae In

Han Ji Min

Kim Jae Wook

Shin Hye Sun

Park Min Young

Kim Myung Soo

Park Bo Young

Jo Jung Suk

Yeo Jin Goo

Bang Minah 

Our congratulations to both Jung Hae In and Han Ji--min,.  Looking forward to every Wed-Thurs, 9:00 pm MBC.

Good drama to watch. I recommend! 

52c899b1a20f0167572b851d038302c8_1559199

52c899b1a20f0167572b851d038302c8_1559198

We wish them all the best!  Fighting!

written by gikimtan

korea.com

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more