CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Infinite to make a comeback in May!

• Name : Wawa724
  • Date : 2017-03-05 01:50:03

a2934ca44a6795466142e53deb4cca31_1488645

(Photo: Woolim Entertainment)

Infinite held their Infinite Gathering 3 at Seoul's Jamsil Indoor Stadium on March 3rd.  It has been two years since their last Infinite Gathering and more than 8000 Inspirits were there to show their support.  The group made a surprise announcement that they will be making a comeback in May.

The fan meeting started off with Bad, then Woo-hyun said, "This is our third Infinite Gathering in the seven years since our debut. Every time I see our fans I can't help but smile."  Sung-kyu followed by "Unlike concerts, this is a time that we get to be with fans."  The host of the day was actor and good friend Kim Min-seok of Woolim Entertainment.  Even though he pulled an all-nighter filming the SBS drama Innocent Defendant, he still agreed to take to the stage.

a2934ca44a6795466142e53deb4cca31_1488646

(Photo: Infinite @ Facebook)

During the chatting time, members mentioned that the most dangerous moment during their world tour was when Sung-jong almost didn't make it back to Korea for the encore concert after filming Law of the Jungle.  Then pictures of L dressed up as a girl as punishment during the V app live show were also shown.  As revenge, L played a game with the other members.  Woo-hyun lost and has to go to the west coast to dig for clams within three months and this will be broadcast live on V app.

Since it was a fan meeting, there had to be fan interaction.  Lucky fans were chosen to go onstage and got to feed members sandwiches, role play Guardian: The Lonely and Great God and Descendants Of The Sun, be members' girlfriends for one minute, do 2x speed dance, etc.  

a2934ca44a6795466142e53deb4cca31_1488646

(Photo: IlganSports)

Besides chatting and playing games, there were of course dance performances.  The group revealed for the very first time the Korean version of the Japanese track D.N.A., along with hits like Love of My Life, One Day, and The Eye.  

L said, "Infinite is here and I am here because of you. I really treasure the time we spent onstage. I hope we will continue to rely on one another and become each other's strength."  Hoya then followed, "I hope our meetings will be like our group name. There will always be infinite joy, happiness and bliss. Thank you all. I love you."

For closing, the words "Coming Soon 2017 May" were shown on the big screen, announcing Infinite's return in May.  This will be eight months since the release of their 6th mini album last September.  As an Inspirit, this is the news that I've been waiting for.  Hopefully, this means that we will be able to see them back in concerts this year!

Written by Korea.com's Christine​ 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more