Kim Hyun Joong Greetings Message on Discharge > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong Greetings Message on Discharge

• Name : linajoong
  • Date : 2017-02-12 11:24:02

Kpop Hallyu Superstar Kim Hyun Joong, greeted everyone who came to welcome him at the camp yesterday during his discharged from 21 months of Military Mandatory service . He was discharged Feb , 2017 at 10:35 am He begun his greetings b saying “ Hello everyone I am Sergent Kyun Hyun Joong , on this cold day I like to sincerely thank everyone , public media, fans who came , near and fans far, enter the military service during some tough time. Today is like a fresh outlook in my life .

He continue to say his gratitude to the government of Korea for teaching him to protect the countries democracy  and he also thank his fellow unit soldiers , division staff and thank his fans who came and for those from afar.

He also stated that he has no future plans yet but as of this time is to greet his parents and have time with them, for his fans he hope that soon he will meet  them again in the right time and place.

The whole message was also published in hannggul by Daily Sports and translated below by Jackie Kim to us. 

Source Daily Sports - February 11, 2017

"Kim Hyun Joong's discharge" Everyone hello, it's Sergeant, Kim Hyun Joong, On this cold day, I Like to sincerely thank everyone who came out. (public media fans far and near) I enter the military service during some tough time. Today is like a fresh outlook in my life, my discharge to be honest, I had many worries and concerns running in my mind. Going in the military help me untangle some baggage I am looking forward determinant to overcome those things. To the public and fans. I hope they still believe/ faith and supporting in me. I want to say once again Thank you for coming out in the cold weather today. "Some words to the fans who have supported you"? (Kim Hyun Joong's reply) When I enter the military, I was not able to say goodbye and that made me feel bad. After 21 months later, I can finally say hello. In the 21 months in the military, I had time to reflect think and found strength to move forward, gather my ways again. I want to truly thank my unit soldiers, division staff, and fans here. "WORDS FOR NEW ENLISTED IDOL/ STAR" (Reply from Kim Hyun Joong) If you are a male, they must full fill this duty one time in their lives.I entered finished myself and came back with surprising thoughts. To the ladies reporter, it maybe hard to grasp what that means. I say this not because I was ask but I really believe that for democracy in South Korea. To keep order we need soldiers. It protect our Democratic ways of life. We have military (Army Navy Air force) to protect the Republic of Korea to go about their lives without worries or fear. I have been trained now for the past 21 month and I hope the newly enroll idols/ stars keep strong until they completes their military services.  

"Future plans" (Kim Hyun Joong reply) First thing that is important is I need to do is go see my parents, say hello and I have finish my military service. I did not get to see them except during vacation time. I have no specific plans layout but I would like say hi to my fans in the near future in a good place. 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more