Meet Jessica Jung at her first solo fanmeeting in Jakarta this November! > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Meet Jessica Jung at her first solo fanmeeting in Jakarta this November!

• Name : shyalee
  • Date : 2016-10-26 13:32:10

d078e8c85ad5d19c9bb13e4ae6ab266a_1477455

As one of the largest markets for Korean music enthusiast in Southeast Asia, Indonesia has been the country to host some of major K-pop concerts and fanmeeting in the past few years. With growing number of K-Pop fans, Coridel Entertainment and Launch Group are organizing the upcoming 2016 Jessica Fan Meeting in Jakarta on 19 November 2016, at The Kasablanka, Jakarta.

Jessica Jung released her debut solo album 'With Love, J​' in May 2016, consisting of 6 songs. “Fly”​, the title song for the album features Fabolous, with lyrics written by Jessica herself.

She also made her musical theatre debut in the Korean-language version of Legally Blonde in 2009. In 2010 she played a cameo role in SBS drama Oh! My Lady. In 2012, she played the role of Kang Jong Hee in Wild Romance, in the same year, she returned to musical threatre once again with Legally Blonde alsongside Jung Eun-ji and Choi Woori in November 2012. Jessica was confirmed to be the female lead in the Chinese film “I Love That Crazy Little Thing” in 2015, also in 2016 she was confirmed to be female lead in autobiographical film about Stephon Marbury, titled My Other Home alongside Marbury himself. 

d078e8c85ad5d19c9bb13e4ae6ab266a_1477455

This fan meeting is Jessica's first solo Asia Fan Meeting Tour, with stops including Shanghai, Singapore, Jakarta, Manila and Ho Chi Minh City. 

For further information, please follow Launch Group's twitter: @launchSG. 

For Korea.com followers and Jessica Jung fans, we have some good news for you! Stay tuned to our social media for a special giveaway! 

Korea.com's Shya contributed to this article from Singapore.

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more