BTS' Jin tweets an update after injury at Idol Star Athletics Championship 2016 > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

BTS' Jin tweets an update after injury at Idol Star Athletics Championship 2016

• Name : shyalee
  • Date : 2016-08-30 00:51:08

f57434076613b660ff0aa9fdd356622a_1472485

BTS' Jin (Kim Seokjin) was reportedly the first to sustain an injury during the futsal competition at the annual Idol Star Athletics Championships (ISAC) earlier today. During the game, ZE:A's Dongjun accidentally elbowed Jin resulting in some bleeding. To reassure his fans, the idol took to his group's official Twitter account to update regarding his condition. 

f57434076613b660ff0aa9fdd356622a_1472485

Posting a selca of himself, Jin tweeted the message "I am fine" along with the hashtag "#Listen to me, Army". For fans who follow BTS/Jin on social media, they would sense the light-hearted humour in his post. Jin's hashtag duplicated the viral phrase "Listen to me, Seokjin" used by one of his international fans which trended amongst the fandom's community recently.

Since the earlier incident, fans have been showing their support and sending encouraging messages to the idol member. The hashtag #GetWellSoonJin made it as a trending topic on Twitter.

Korea.com's Shya contributed to this report from Singapore.  

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more