본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Oh My Girl confirms first fanmeet in Singapore this May

• Name : shyalee
  • Date : 2018-04-11 12:24:04

945bbd8c39851f08a2ea15f851a57850_1523416

OH MY GIRL, the group that has captured the hearts of many through their innocent and cute concepts, will be heading to Singapore next month for their very first ever fan meeting!

Under the WM Entertainment label, the 7-member girl group rose to fame and released their fifth ep, with the hit song 'Secret Garden' at the beginning of this year (9 January). The song got the underrated group their first ever trophy, at music shows: The Show and Show Champion. Members Hyojung, Binnie and Arin also teamed up to perform as a trio sub-unit and released a unique song titled 'Banana Allergy Monkey'.

Fans can expect a lot of fun and quirky performances as well as upclose interaction at their Singapore fan meet, which is also their first time in the southeast asia region. The fan benefits that one can look forward to include: 

• Cat 1 ticket holders: Group photo opportunity (20 pax per photo), Hi-Touch with Oh My Girl, lucky draw to participate in games during Fan Meet to win signed polaroid or merchandise. 
  • Cat 2 ticket holders: Hi-Touch with Oh My Girl. 
  • All ticket holders (excluding Cat 4): receive a photocard set

Stay tuned to Korea.com for more updates on the event. Also check out the organizer's page for more information - Lifemusix Entertainment

945bbd8c39851f08a2ea15f851a57850_1523417 

Event Details:

Date: 5 May 2018 (Saturday)

Time: 6:30 pm

Venue: Resorts World Theatre, Resorts World Sentosa

Pricing: CAT1 S$218 / CAT2 $178 / CAT3 $138 / CAT4 $88 (exclude booking fee)

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more