Kim Hyun Joong 2018 HAZE World Tour is Set to Macau on May 05, 2018 > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong 2018 HAZE World Tour is Set to Macau on May 05, 2018

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2018-04-11 00:13:04

Hallyu superstar Kim Hyun Joong , 2018 HAZE World Tour is set on  May 5, 2018 in Macau for the first time in 4 years.  

The World Tour concert started in Seoul, then followed in Boliviaa,Chile, Mexico, Tokyo, Osaka, and Thailand. And  now in Macau. Last time he visited Macau was in 4 years ago when shooting the TV hit manga adaption Boys Over Flower where he played the second lead role "Jihoo".  Many fans waiting for him to comeback to Macau. . Same with them I always wanted to attend all of his concert. I remember the first concert I attended was in Seoul 2011, I  also went  to Thailand, Hk,just to watch him and now after 10 long years his fans never leave him, they were with him through his victory and to his lowest point of time. I followed his ups and down too and now that after two years Military service he is back to his stardom. Till then up to this day, he still one of Korea's pride Kpop Hallyu superstar.

As he goes back to Macau he will once again aprinkle his magic wand to spread love magic in the air.

Let's all meet there.

The Macau venue will be held at the Broadway Theather, May 5, 2018.  7 pm.

don't miss the chance this might be the last tour for the Haze Concert.  

See you all there!

writting by: korea.com's : gikimtan

f3da764f7fa96f7624ef75004913b93e_1523373

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more