본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

KCON 2018 LA announces first two artists

• Name : bobamochi
  • Date : 2018-06-01 14:39:06

9c57468fbbee5c0e680c6b793d7e93cf_1527830

The first two artists revealed for ​KCON 2018 LA​'s lineup are no stranger to ​KCON​ or ​LA​ and also share the same status as ​Produce 101​ alums. They are none other than hot rookie group ​Wanna One​ and rookie female soloist ​Chungha​!

Wanna One returns to LA in 2018, having previously made their KCON debut at ​KCON 2017 LA​. The hot rookie group has dominated music charts both digitally and physically, even breaking 1 million copies sold for their debut album. The group will be holding a world tour and though there isn't a solo LA stop, the 11-member group has made time to grace KCON 2018 LA with their presence. They will be making a special return to the Korean music scene with upcoming mini-album '​1 / x = 1 (UNDIVIDED​)' and title track '​Light​' while showcasing their talents in 4 sub-units.

9c57468fbbee5c0e680c6b793d7e93cf_1527830

Meanwhile, Chungha has made quite the name for herself following her ​I.O.I.​ days. In a time where the KPOP music scene desperately needed female soloists, Chungha stepped in and filled that void, capturing the hearts of fans and public alike. She gained much recognition with her first EP '​Hands on Me​' and title track '​Why Don't You Know​', then followed that up with '​Rollercoaster​'. She will be returning to KCON LA after participating in KCON 2016 LA with I.O.I.

Are you excited for these two artists? Who else do you want to see at this year's KCON LA?

​written by Korea.com's Emily 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more