Lee Jong Suk Heartfelt Letter to his fans during Fan Meet Birthday Celebration > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Lee Jong Suk Heartfelt Letter to his fans during Fan Meet Birthday Celebration

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2015-09-21 17:33:09

Note: This was written by Jongsuk to his fans at the birthday fanmeet. All my negative feelings somehow erased by his gentle and warm words. Thank you, Jongsuk. This translation is my birthday present in return. :)CREDIT 

Dear With YOU, MY HEART

Oh… Hmm… It’s been a long time since I’ve handwritten a letter, so the first thing I’m worried about is my bad handwriting… so I will try to write it well with all my efforts… keke

Seems like this is the first time I did this after IHYV…

Though it seems like I shouldn’t say this, since I am not good at dealing with interperson relationships, I am particularly thankful of this day that I can spend with all of you. It’s the kind of day when I can feel “I am being loved~”? That’s what it feels like… keke

As for me, today! When I think of how I will leave my home and spend my time with all of you for the first time in a long time, I feel especially good!! Keke

It may be a bit depressing to say it this way… but even though I like staying home, a lot of the times, it feels like a prison to me. However, this prison has become a bomb shelter, when I spend more time to create more memories with all of you; meanwhile, all the support and trust given to me also accumulates, until they become a shield in front of me… Tehet <3

That phrase I always say: Let’s be happy together. No, I hope you all will be much much happier than me, from the bottom of my heart.

To put it in IHYV’s dialogue, if, for whatever reason, “I am not there anymore, I hope you will be happy”. Hehe

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday… I really love you very much!!

Let’s be happy together. 

1cc906b98958ba2bd78bb4b7ea9ec07f_1442824

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more