James Reid of The Philippines -Declared Winner as The Best Solo Artist 2015 at SBS POP ASIA and Defeated IU, Ailee and Psy > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

James Reid of The Philippines -Declared Winner as The Best Solo Artist 2015 at SBS POP ASIA and Defeated IU, Ailee and Psy

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2015-12-16 23:14:12

Another recognition was given to Mr James Reid of the Philippines, a Fil-aussie actor, singer and dancer. His fandom, Jadine pushed hard and his fans from  other countries in Canada, USA, Singapore and other parts of the world also tried their best to make this International award to be given to him.  Your writer here, took time out to find for herself what's the magic of this star.

It was It was a pleasant  afternoon of Dec 6, 2015 waiting for Mr James Reid to come. Many fan girls were excited at the long line. The event will start at 3:30 pm. some of them are expecting James to arrive  late, but to our surprise,  he came exactly 3;30 at the venue,  a true professional. I was the other wing of the mall waiting for my turn for the photo opt with him..when the crowd started to scream I knew that he entered the venue.

Waiting for almost one hour before he came,  James Reid filled the four corners of the mall to a garden of  red roses,  it takes his audience to a world of harmony and music. I was in slow minded motion enough to allow him to lead me to paths that I would never regret to go into. The long wait was all worth it. As soon I became closer to him and hear his voice saying Thank You for coming, his sincerity and the goodness of his heart speak  loud and clear. His eyes bared his good soul I saw in front of me a very warm and natural sweet person.  During moments when  his arms landed my shoulder and getting ready for our photo opt, my world  slow down and while he  sweetly and quietly  smiling during our photo opt, these are moments that bring tears of joy .  He may be a superstar  but the photo opt made me feel how simply he is those hours he has  reached  out to many of us with all humility. There was no gesture or attitude of being a superstar, The way he finished the event was a fulfilled happiness to all us there.

I have seen many big  concerts by other stars and other performers   but that day was a spectacular encountered with the superstar,  I won’t exchange that day, when I met James in a very simple meet up  It was all worth it meeting  and have photo opt with Mr James Reid.  I looked up to James Reid now and saw a brightest star streak across the sky.

Keep it up James Reid remain humble and loving to your followers.

twitter fangroup: gikimtan

congratulations and All the best to come!

6373f788ba0b45eab3f79454e425cf14_1450274
6373f788ba0b45eab3f79454e425cf14_1450274

Korea.com's Gikimtan contributed to this report.

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more