CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

LAST concert with BIGBANG

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2017-01-09 14:09:01

c4680b47faa7b3f94b5f39fd32ddc862_1483938

(Picture from YG ENTERTAINMENT)

Group Big Bang had their last concert ‘BIGBANG10 THE CONCERT :0.TO.10 FINAL IN SEOUL’ on Jan 7-8 at Seoul GoChok Sky Dome. Before member TOP goes to military it was BigBang’s last concert all together.

During the concert numerous of famous celebrities have also came to enjoy the concert. BigBang made an powerful stage all together and individually G-Dragon sang ‘Heart Breaker’ ‘Crayon’ , SeungLi ‘Strong Baby’, Top ‘Doom Da Da’ ‘아무렇지 않은척’, DaeSung ‘Wing’ ‘Look at me Gyu Soon’ , Tae Yang ‘EyeNoseMouth’ ‘Only look at me’ ‘Ring Ga Ring Ga’.

For the last song BigBang sang their title song ‘BANGBANGBANG’ ‘FANTASTIC BABY’ and ‘SOBER’. Each member said their last word to the fans. Especially since TOP is joining the army next month his words touched the fans heart a lot. TOP said “I don’t think 2years will be that long. Especially on this stage at today’s concert I tried to had eye contact with each one of you. I will be remembering your smiles and warm hearts that you have given me.” Before the end of the concert the members emphasized that “Let’s make more memories for 20,30years, and wait for us with smile”.

Korea.com’s CecileChung (cecilepuppy@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more