CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

CN BLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa will hold an encore concert in Japan

• Name : young
  • Date : 2015-05-08 12:01:05

8086d7afff7d26389719b151b52d827c_1431054

Photo Cr: Miki

CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa’s first tour concert was held in Japan on March 29.  Yong Hwa announced that he will hold an encore concert on May 6.

According to Japanese press reports, Jung Yong Hwa sang and danced to 20 different songs in his first tour concert. He used a standing microphone, and showed a wide range of performance styles from sweet ballads to powerful rock. The audiences shouted louder and louder as the stage got more exciting.

Yong Hwa said on an interview, “Since it was my first concert, I was really nervous and felt like I had a burden on my shoulder. But when I heard the applause of my fans, I overcame all that nervousness and enjoyed the stage. I appreciate my fans’ endless love. I will try my best to improve my singing and show the best performance to my fans!”Jung Yong Hwa is currently on his live concert tour in many countries including Taipei, China, Korea, and Hong Kong.

Jung Yong Hwa will release a new single album “White” in Japan on April 8, and plans to have a live concert in Osaka Castle Hall on April 22.

Korea.com’s Emily You (maintyoung@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul. 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more