EXO’s Call Me Baby MV attracts over 22 million viewers! > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

EXO’s Call Me Baby MV attracts over 22 million viewers!

• Name : young
  • Date : 2015-05-08 12:06:05

8086d7afff7d26389719b151b52d827c_1431054

Photo Credit: SM Entertainment

The boy group EXO recently made a comeback with the album “Exodus.” The music video of the title song “Call Me Baby” has stolen the spotlight. EXO held a comeback showcase at Mnet’s M!Countdown on April 2. Their mind-blowing performances grabbed the attention of the audiences.

The world’s best choreographer team ‘NappyTabs’ and SM performance director‘Hwang Sang Hoon  contributed to the performance of “Call Me Baby.” The performance was inspired by some American pop stars including Madonna, Christina Aguilera, and Jennifer Lopez.  The “Call Me Baby” performance is the collaboration of the best choreographer team and artists. Especially, the song “Call Me Baby” consists of some hooks on rhythms and melodies, and powerful and innovative choreography. This addictive performance of EXO’s “Call Me Baby” had attracted over 10 million viewers on Youtube, and over 12 million on video websites in China.

EXO will hold a showcase on KBS “Music Bank” on April 3, and SBS “Inkigayo” on the following day.

Korea.com’s Emily You (maintyoung@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul. 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more