K-POP" /> K-POP" /> Kim Hyun Joong is Back to Korean Music With his own Music "Henecia - NEW WAY" > K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong is Back to Korean Music With his own Music "Henecia - NEW WAY" > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong is Back to Korean Music With his own Music "Henecia - NEW WAY"

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2019-02-05 14:56:02

Kim Hyun Joong is back to Korean music, NEW WAY; it is now available on line.  He participated in all parts of this album, including lyrics, composition and arrangements. This time this is own music Henecia.  So he showed not only his singing talent but also as a producer. As time goes by, he is really into his passion,  his music where he gives out part of his heart in every song that he sings.

Reminiscing the past 10 years I have been in the sideline of Kim Hyun Joong witnessing how he improved a lot in singing. Of course dancing is out of the question anymore, he is classified as a natural and born dancer. On his music he always show the passion in his ever song.  His song my favorite is Komapta  , think is the song where his heart belong.  It’s a song full of thankfulness for receiving much love from another person.

His music style does not need any extra trick promotion he is directly appealing to each of his fans. His fans are intelligent enough to get what he is trying to reach out. Yes he can be sexy or provocative with his clothes, sometimes in rocky style while promoting a song, but I think Kim Hyun Joong does not need any trick because he is talented.

His music comeback NEW WAY is surely a big hit just like his two power song TAKE MY HAND and WAIT FOR ME.  In November 2017 which was ranked both first  in the Oricon daily chart and top ranking on weekly charts immediately after release.

Lastly for the past 10 years in kpop writing I still feel the same feeling when I hear his voice singing like a bell with quality.  His voice is crisp and refreshing, like a cold breeze wind during winter time to keep you warm. It’s like a cherry blossom of purity and beauty.   His calmness while singing ballad songs, his voice and his simple musical instruments in doing an acoustic and ballads songs is a proof that he will last in the business for another long time. He does not have to fear losing his popularity in acting because his singing talent will transport him to musical greatness.

Kim Hyun Joong , a simple boy from Jamsil, has gone a long way as a singer from his band SS501 to his solo music Henecia music , I am puffed  with joy that I have witnessed him became popular WORLDWIDE.  I WOULD SAY KIM HYUN JOONG you HAVE DONE IT. While in tears in my eyes I am truly happy to witness this true to life success story in the Korean Music industry.  There are many Kpop bands who done so well too in popularity but they are gone after one year or two. But there is only One Kim Hyun Joong maintained on top for the past 10 years. And now the history is being written as huge success of Kim Hyun Joong for the past 10 years trully a Hallyu superstar and I am really glad that I am part of it. If the situation permit I would be still be writing about him in the next 10 years and more.

Congratulations Kim Hyun Joong for the new album and more power to your own HENECIA music.. 

Keyeast will remain his management for his career in acting. 

Happy Seollal day all best wishes for you!

Written  for korea.com: gikimtan 

b77a803a41edc453da1acc94f7fe8d01_1549346

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more