본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

CRUSH performs for the first time in Indonesia at the LaLaLa Festival

• Name : lovehallyuwood
  • Date : 2019-03-01 18:18:03

0a25501bcd9d0c05e0df24d05c85a926_1551431

R&B and Hip-hop singer CRUSH performed for the first time in Bandung, Indonesia at the LaLaLa Festival 2019 Lalala Stage on February 23, 2019. He gained his popularity through his OSTs for top Korean drama aired in the country, ‘Goblin’.

Arriving in his newly red-colored hair and black jacket, “Indonesia, Bandung, apa kabar? Nama saya Crush [Indonesia, Bandung, how are you? My name is Crush],” he surprised the audience in Indonesian. Brought a special performance by inviting the band Wanderlust on stage to captivate fans with a solid and charming appearance through his songs from his ‘wonderlust’ mini album, and the OST track “Beautiful Day”.

The Lalala stage, situated in the Orchid Forest outdoors, experience a continuous light drizzle, but it didn’t stop the fans to sing along to his more popular songs and the ladies putting their hands up following the lyrics “Oasis”, a 2015 track which Crush collaborated with Zico.

0a25501bcd9d0c05e0df24d05c85a926_1551431

Crush performed about an hour, to which he then spoke in Korean saying that “I’m very honored to have been invited here to perform, and that it’s my first time to the country, and that I brought my friends [the band]. Indicating that this won’t be his last live performance, he promises “to come back and meet all of you once again”.

Despite the downpour of weather, traffic situation, and major on-location mishaps, the world’s biggest forest music festival attracted 15,000 festival goers and had 3 stages, and brought in other international acts such as Honne and The Internet, whom performed after Crush’s session.

-

Korea.com's Editor Rice contributed to this report from Indonesia

Photography by Reinhart Lauri (RL Photography/StoryArtFilms)

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more