Kim Hyun Joong Successfully Concluded His BIORYTHM series of Concert In Manila, Philippines > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong Successfully Concluded His BIORYTHM series of Concert In Manila, Philippines

• Name : linajoong
  • Date : 2020-02-01 16:57:02

The South Korean Hallyu superstar wrap up his BIORYTHM series of concert in Manila, Philippines on January 25, 2020. It was a great chance for me to see and witness how he can be classified as one of the hallyu superstar in Kpop world.

Missing his Philippine fans for almost ten years was one of the reason why Kim Hyun Joong decided to conclude his Biorythm concert in Manila. His last visit to the Philippines was in 2011 . His Manila fans missed him more and that is why, the tickets were easily sold out after its released. I had also spotted some International fans from Japan, Hongkong, Thailand, Peru USA and other countries.

The concert sound check started at 3:30pm.  only those who bought the INP tickets  had the chance to see him practicing. Fortunately I was able to get in during the sound check.  It was a 30 minutes opportunity to see him practising some song , he was just wearing a green long sleeves jacket with a bonet and dark glasses even without make up definetely he is very handsome!  By 7:00 pm the concert started and the crowd cheers and screams was amazing. He wears a black jeans and printed black and yellow long polo sleeves, he looks so adorable. He sang all of his hit songs, from ballad to rock , the crowds favorite Kiss Kiss and all other rock songs!

it made me realized that his sweet face could be the most handsome rocker !  He looked incredibly handsome for a proverbial rocker !

The three hours was definetely a night to remember for all of his fans.No matter which song he sang , he knew how to capture each of his fans, some had the opportunity to had the selfie with him while singing on stage, some had the close up moment when he stepped down from stage and walked in the middle aisle, side  and corner of the venue.   I had my chance too when he walked on the sides near to me but unfortunately I was pushed unintentionally because the crowd was running screaming to him   and my phone fell down and I wasn't able to catch that moment. 

In between of few songs Kim Hyun Joong communicate to his fans,  He said that his filipino fans have very warm eyes and can shout very loud. He also want to return some other time with his new music. He also said that he did not get depressed because he knows many fans like and follow him since ten years ago and he hope Filipino fans will do the same. He ended the concert with a promised to his fans that he would comeback with new song and music.  The concert ended with an amazing encore and with confetti suited for a king  like him.  It was also ended with a high touch for his fans and some fans had the chance of the group photo opt.  Definetely it was a night to remember  for Kim Hyun Joong's fans and to him as well.

We wish him all the best for his new music and all other activities in the future.

korea.com writer : linajoong

00b4c1af52a03ba15b3c466b9fcca766_1580541

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more