CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

ATEEZ Kicks Off Their World Tour

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2020-02-10 08:38:02

2041deae2f04c20be7f8561f317fed19_1581291
Photo Source: JG Entertainment

On Feb 9, group ATEEZ successfully wrapped up their world tour concert ‘The Fellowship: Map The Treasure World Tour’ in Seoul.

In the 3-hour concert, ATEEZ performed over 20 songs, from debut song ‘Pirate King’ to their recent title song ‘Answer’.  With the concept of inviting their fans to the pirate ship, ATEEZ starts the concert with ‘Intro+ WiIN’ , ‘Horizon’ and ‘Pirate King​’, showing their powerful performance. 

‘The Fellowship: Map of The Treasure World’ marks the final of their treasure series, as well as the start of their far journey to find the treasure. ​As the concept of the concert as treasures, ATEEZ expressed their thankfulness towards their fans Atiny(ATEEZ’s fandom name), saying that they are their treasure. They also prepared special present for all their fans.  Despite of their furious performance, ATEEZ didn’t forget to interact with their fans.

After the song ‘Wonderland’ which made ATEEZ to receive their 1st winning on music program, the group performed ‘Answer’ during the encore section. During the talk section , member showed a special mark on their hand which carries the meaning of ‘fellowship’, connecting ATEEZ and Atiny. 

During the song of ‘Star 1117’, members asked fans to turn on the flashlight of their phones, transforming the whole concert hall into universe. Member also shared their feelings towards the concert. 

Member Mingi said, after debut though there is tough moment, the trust between members allow them to overcome all the difficulties and bring them to here. San and Jongho also thanked the support of Atiny which helped them to go through the hard performance on stage.

Wooyoung first expressed his thankfulness to all the people that came to the concert. He especially thanked member for filling up his deficiency. Yeosang remembered that they have thought of when they will have a solo concert after debut and finally, they have the concert today. 

Seonghwa said, ‘ I always thinking of how to repay the love that you(Atiny) always giving to us. I believe that people need to love themselves as to share their love to others. Because Atiny always give us so much love, I believe that Atiny should be love so much about yourself. ‘ 

Yunho said, ’I used to worry a lot, thanks to Atiny, now I have the courage to go through all of this. I promise to work harder to show all of you our better side in the future. Also, I would like to thank you all of the people that help me to go through the tough time since debut.’

Finally, leader Hongjong talked about an episode during their trainee time. He said, ‘I remembered that when we were trainee, after watching our senior concert, we have imagined what will be the feeling of having a concert just with our songs. I remembered that we practice even harder afterwards. Therefore, we are really happy to have a concert just with our songs.’

He continued, ‘There have been some tough moment when preparing for the concert. But when we think about Atiny, we tried hard to pay more effort to prepare the best stages for you. Hope that all of you have a memorable time during the concert. Everyone please stays healthy.’

Meanwhile, ATEEZ will tour to Europe and USA in coming March and April.​ 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more