Kim Hyun Joong His Gemini Band and Henecia Music - Birthday Messages Part 2 > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong His Gemini Band and Henecia Music - Birthday Messages Part 2

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2020-06-06 13:45:06

Despite of his life ups and down Kim Hyun Joong remained determined and brave enough to face all his challenges in life. At 34 he is the living legend in the Kpop industries with continuous high sales of his album worldwide remained on top ranking sales.His made ,he had to leave behind the young boy we all loved and adored.  I know that his transition was difficult to some.  For more than ten years he is like a phoenix most of his fans flew with him. Thousands choose to stay with him and that's made him stronger and braver enough to face new challenges in life.

He created his henecia music and his gemini band proof that he can carry himself in terms of music, new twist again from boy next door to rockstar, his gemini band performed so well . Without a doubt music played the most signifant place in his heart! He is poised to prove his salt. He proved he can change his looks and his style in singing when he likes it. His gemini band is his vitamins to conquer different kind of music and I give credit to his fearlessness. It only proves that he can do anything with regards to music! and that’s make him a living legend.

On his birthday we  just wish him the gift of serenity to find time to have a quiet time where he could forget all the heartaches and pain inside him , and his commitments just to stay still even for few minutes and let peace wash over his tired spirit.His fans as well would like to greet him on this special day, and we open the door to hear these birthday wishes for Kim Hyun Joong.

thank you for entrusting to us.

gikimtan - korea.com

Henecia romania

Corina –May your birthday be as thrilling as an action movie soundtrack. We all wish you the best this and every other day. Happy birthday

Carmen=   Happy Birthday to International Superstar Kim Hyun Joong!Saranghae! 

Roxanna – Inspiration and joy be with you, every step you take  Happy Birthday and thank you.

Ani Angela - Happy Birthday dear leader Hyun Joong, may you always be happy successful and loved, thank you for your kindness and for your hard work, I will always support and stay on your side.

HENECIA PHILIPPINES:

Karen –  SS501의 영원한 리더 그리고 멋진 울 현중오빠 생일축하해요!!!!!^^ 항상 건강하고 행복하기 바래요~ 오빠 매번 힘들때 멤버들 그리고 팬들 우리의 소중한 추억을 생각해요~ 태어나줘서 고마워♡       영원한 Triple S 카렌 (왕운정) 필리핀

Emmy KHJ  - "On your birthday, I only wish that you would receive all that your heart desires. May your heart overflow with so much happiness and smiles 

Bangladesh: Gayatri  - - Happy Birthday to you, Kim Hyun Joong sshi and thank you very much. Thank you for everything you do for your fans.  My best wishes are always with you. Be happy & healthy .When you are happy we all can be happy  together with you.

Sri Lanka -Gayanthi =Hello to the sweetest and loveliest person I know , may your day filled with joy and laughter.

Naveesha – – Happy birthday Kim Hyun Joong

Amaya –   - Wishing you a beautiful birthday KHJ the most favourite kdrama actor of Srilankans

Gayatri – Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know , may your  day be filled with joy and laughter.

HENECIA FRANCE:

Henecia Vero –  -  Happy Birthday dear Angel HJ  Love you.

Lucette – - I wish you very Happy Birthday  with lot of big successful songs, dramas/films and your other projects . You deserve  to be always happy. 

Christelle –  - Thank you to give us so much happiness everyday . Very happy birthday! Lot of Love from France.

Amandine France  - Happy Birthday oppa

HENECIA PARAGUAY Gessy Cazal -  A thousand blessings from Paraguay on your birthday Hyun Joong

HENECIA VIETNAM Phan Nguyen Anh ThuI am so lucky to know you. You make every day of my life so special. Wishing you best wishes, always stay healthy and thank you for everything you have been doing. Happy Birthday to you! 

80514df5909c231d971e5158eabb9dca_1591418

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more