본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong One in a Million, Birthday Messages Part 3

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2020-06-07 07:54:06

1eee03f33ebe89a81165db6d5be0bd79_1591483 

Kim Hyun Joong Instagram Hit 1 M followers on his birthday and Take My Hand hit 1M views Congratulations!

He is such an amazing person to have this success for more than 10 years in music industry, he is probably keeping the gratitude for his fans who have been with him from the beginning of his career up to this time. A simple and young man from Jamsil now became a superstar on his own way. Now being the center of the stage his parents friends and fans must puffed withh pride . He Made it This is a happy occasion. History in the book of Henecia is being written! I am glad I am part of it

Henecia Congratulations and Kim Hyun Joong Happy birthday!

HENECIA - ITALY

Giusy  henecia – Italy - Happy Birthday HyunJoong-ssi, from  Henecia Italy

Helga – Henecia Italia  - Happy birthday I wish you to always feel good and healthy always unconditional love from Italy.

Tanya Anastasovich Ukraine  Kim Hyun Joong! Happy Birthday! Happiness, health, success in creativity, may all yours be fulfilled! Be happy! 

Nadezhda :  Russia-  Be brave and happy we are always with you.

Tanyastormy – Russia - Thank you for unforgettable  memories and beautiful dreams. Thank you for giving me the strength, although this may not be seen  Thanks for your sparkling and happy laugh! Thanks for giving me inspiration day by day.It’s more than enough Be safe Be happy Happy Birthday to you

Tatyana Mikusheva Komi Republic Russia  - Happy Birthday Be Healthy and happy  I  love you 

Jane Russia Dear Kim Hyun Joong I believe the light and warmth of your soul for many more years will warm ours through your music. Happy birthday. We’ll  always be by your side.

HENECIA  USA

Lala_khj606  - California - Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong ! My wish for your special day is for your great health, happiness, and contentment in life. Thank you so much for bringing joy into my life everyday. You have completely turned my days and nights into something beautiful.Wishing you more success in your career. You are such a blessing and an inspiration to many, I’m so proud of you! I wish you only the best of everything life has to offer because you deserve it more than you know.We miss you and we love you so much

Jane Bonville – CT –USA -  May your birthday be as beautiful as the music you share with the world .

Candy  Rojas – USA -  Kim Hyun Joong I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and a Lifetime happiness. God Bless you and keep running towards your dreams. Love always.

Eunice Abott – USA -   Kim Hyun Joong, My birthday wish for you not just this year but every year may your birthday be filled with so much love  and happiness...as much happiness you 

bring to my life; I want you to always be blessed always...I hope that everyday you can feel the love from all of your Henecia’s around the world .I will always support you and be by your side...you are so loved by me and my grandbabies...they call you kiss kiss once again I hope your special day is filled with so much love and happiness...I am with Henecia USA  

Yolanda Roman -  Illionois –  Wish Kim Hyun Joong a Happy Birthday may his day be memorable –  God Bless you on this special day.

Evie Fajilan - Don’t give up on your dreams! Continue to make good music and stay safe and healthy. We are always here to support you!

Vzlanaforever Daisy Garcia - California Kim Hyun Joong: 생일 축하합니다!  Happy birthday to you my singer, actor and Songwriter God bless you!  생일 축하해요!                                                                    Your fan until the end.

Sarafina – Los Angeles    Happy 35th Birthday~❣ May all your dreams come true & may God always bless you with health, happiness, & success~^^ Thank you for being such a precious gift to us~ I love you & miss you very much~

Kathy- USA - Thank you for existing in this world, we love you and we promised to be there for you every step of the way.

Khjdaily - have a wonderful birthday KHJ.,Thank you so much for sharing your talent to the world and bringing us so much joy.

Jennifer Dear Hyun Joong in life we face good and bad things sometimes it feels like the bad ones are winning you have show me and your fans that everything can be overcome and that been happy is the ultimate goal. Please be happy and live to your fullest with no regrets. Happy Birthday.

Divina White – Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong Best Wishes for health and happiness.

Phoenix – Arizona - You give us so much joy and happiness by giving your best!  In turn,  I wish you genuine happiness and success in your coming endeavors!  Henecia will always be with you! Happy Birthday our beautiful Prince!

Aeria Lumpkin – Mississippi I am hoping that I make this in time; I have been dealing with a very sick dog. If not too late... Kim Hyun Joong I have only been a fan for a year, but you have brought such happiness to my life. I wish you many Blessings and wonderful years.  Happy Birthday my Only One! Much love, respect and support always.  HeneciaUSAFC

Marisol Mejia USA -  Dear Hyun-Joong, thanks for  exist, for lighting up my days with your bright gaze, for fill my days with joy with your beautiful smile.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Marisol Mejia USA.

Patty – Happy birthday KHJ! I hope your day is as great as you are.  Thanks for being here for us . 

Puerto RicoAlexandra Loiz –  part of henecia USA – Happy birthday Hyun Joong Have a blessed day.

Marilyn – On your birthday, we just want you to know how much you mean to us. Even if you are far away, you are always remembered in this special day. We wish you the best in life, Happy Birthday KHJ!!

Nettie California  Kim Hyun Joong, I wish you a very happy and blessed birthday.  I share a birthday month with you but I am 35 yrs older.  I thank God for you because your songs/videos helped me from the loss of our 88 year old mother on 3/15/20, and still does.  Please always keep you, your parents, brother and Gemini safe.  I love you and will remain your fan for as long as I can.  

Alicia De La Mora – Texas USA – Very happy birthday, cute boy, a continent divides but our hearts unite us, at that distance I embrace you and wish the best of this world, God bless you.  Congratulations!!

Noonim Alming – Dallas TexasI am one with you in thanking God for the gift of life! Have a Happy Blessed Birthday!

Carla Adams Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong! Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!” ~

HENECIA IRELAND

Shirley Connolly  Dublin Happy Birthday Hyun Joong have a fanstastic day Best wishes always.

TripleS – Jordan* Islam Jarar –  I  wish you happy  birthday full of jo and happiness. Thank you for everything. I love you.

Paraguay - Gessy  Cazal  - A thousand blessings from Paraguay on your birthday Hyun Joong.

LEBANON - Raynan Farran  Your youtube videos and music never fail to put a smile on my face. Happy birthday, sending lots of love 

ARGENTINA 

Khj Argentina  -  very happy birthday to you Hyun Joong success forever, we will never abandon you. We love you

Andrea – Argentina –  Happy Birthday Hyun Joong I wish you to be very happy and thanks for not giving 

HENECIA SPAIN

Noelia – Spain  - Happy Birthday Hyun Joong I wish you all the best in life and in your work . thanks for your music and I hope I can see you sing someday. Good luck Hyun ,  Kisses to you 

HENECIA PERU

Milagros -Your dreams come true and Henecia always be together with you. We are one We are a family "밀라그롱스  From 페루

Veronica – Peru – May best wishes for you. That all your goals are going to come true. We will always support you. Keep the faith and continue going ahead. Success. Happy Birthday 

Janishehyun – Peru Happy birthday, dear Hyun Joong, from Peru, I wish with all my heart that God always bless you with health, love and success for all your projects. ♡ I love you ~ let's walk together forever ♡

Henecia Indonesia:

Aisya Zulqia Rahma – Indonesia

Marcelline – Indonesia - 생일 축하 해요 김현중. 행복하고 건강합니다.

Elizabeth – Indonesia - Happiest birthday HJ .all the best wishes God Bless

Mursi henecia_81-  Happy Birthday  KHJ All the best wishes and prayers for you.

Vivii Indonesia -  Happy birthday angel Thank u for being  born into this world and becoming Kim Hyun Joong God bless you.

Siska – Indonesia –  Happy Birthday , A beautiful future awaits you God Bless You Kim Hyun Joong

Aprilia – Indonesia – happy birthday hyun joong oppa, success always to the front and i hope you stay healthy and strong with all circumstances. We always support you from afar And I also hope you can hold a concert in my country INDONESIA

Tsuchi Satsuki -Henecia Indonesia - Happy birthday my Alien Prince. Goodluck on your career and future long life in health. God Bless.

Retno hesti p – Indonesia Anneonghaseo happy birthda Kim Hyun Joong hope you can visit Indonesia someday and back to drama. 

Vinctia Indonesia –  Happy Bornday Hyun Joong, hope ur day is wonderful as you are. God Bless you.

Hyunvin Henecia – Indonesia –  Happy birthday KHJ All the best for you and your career. I wish you long life happiness and be successful in the world future. I love you so much Khj . I hope u have wonderful day in ur life. My wish is always with u.

Purboningsih – Henecia Indonesia – Happy Birthday KHJ my prince..hope you always happy and come to Indonesia again. We will wait…

Heny_rachma – Indonesia –  Count not the candles .. see the lights they give. Count not the years but the life u live Know not only your name but see the wonderful smiles Happy Birthday beloved Kim Hyun Joong.

Nyai Basingah – henecia Indonesia – Happy Birthday .

Triskya –Indonesia   - Happy birthday my dear friend Hyun Joong, hopefully good will bestow health, happiness, and longevity upon you .

HENECIA INDIA : Nidhi:   Happy Birthday oppa, Live thousand years healthy wealthy and prosperous … Saranghe Saengkil Chukhaye oppa.

Suganhj860606- Anjana Jothi  -  hyunnie years may pass but our love for you won’t change.

Sugan India 김현중 생일 축하합니다. 건강하고 즐거운 삶이 영원하길 빕니다. 당신의 모든 꿈이 이루어지길 기원합니다  

Sriharinee - - Wish you many more happy birthday stay long hyunny conduct more concert for us. Lovely wishes to you always.

Anakha – India :   let your days be filled with happiness.

Dr. Arpitha  - Hyun Joong oppa saengil chukkhaye stay healthy and be happy always, you are the best Namita –  생일 축하해 김현중

Poornakala India  -  Happy Birthday Wish you always be happy.  Your happiness is Henecians happiness 

Eshu –   Jogado.......eeson nohji ahngil geedohae....Sesang kkeut kkaji hamkke georeogagil YAKSOKHAE........Thankyou so much for being inspiration for many Wish a you many more happy returns of the day hyunie ♥️.....SEANGIL CHUKKAYAE

Jaswanthi- (Jas KHJ)  India - Many More Happy returns of the day oppa.  I wish all your dreams come true.All the best for your upcoming album.  Fighting.

Pooja Chouhan –  Happy Birthday KHJ

Prabha – I hope you have the most amazing day, just the way you deserve it to be. Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong.

Mamta Gautam –  So many years ago a bright star was born and people predicted that it would make the whole world shine. That star is you! Most talented,stunning star of Seoul ♥️Happy Birthday

Maria "You light up my life with your voice, today I want to light up your day with my love.  Be happy and proud of your achievements, be happy, as much as you make those who admire you happy, I wish you the best birthday HyunJoong

Zimbabwe Africa Patience Mpofu I would love to say happy birthday to you my Golden flower Kim Hyun Joong . I pray that God give you many more years and shower you with his blessings for you are a blessing to us to.I adore you.

Ukraine  -  Asteroid101–  -  Be Happy KHJ 

Serbia - Djordjevic Claudijia –  Dear kim hiun joong. Thank you for entering my life. Let me enjoy your songs and your beautiful voice. You are like light. moonlight. You are like the sun and the star. Untouchable and elusive. Happy Birthday. My beautiful angels. Greetings from Serbia from Djordjevic Claudius.

BRAZIL

Kim possible HJ (dora) brazil and DENMARK – Happy Birthday Wishing you a happy and healthy year, filled with blessed and beautiful moments.

Danielly Brazil – congratulations dear HJ thank u for sharing ur beautiful songs be happy I love you 

Brazil - Marli do Rocio Agostinho dos Santos Kim Hyun Joong, my ray of sunshine, thank you for making my life so much brighter.Your laugh is music to my ears, and your smile – my light in a dark night. I love you, and i can’t wait to spend many more birthdays with you.Stay strong and healthy. Happy Birthday!

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more