Kim Hyun Joong Hearfelt Message to His Fans and Birthday wishes (last part) > K-POP

본문 바로가기

目录

• 韩国娱乐
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong Hearfelt Message to His Fans and Birthday wishes (last part)

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2020-06-07 09:38:06

1eee03f33ebe89a81165db6d5be0bd79_1591490

This is probably the most heartfelt message I have read during His career I would like to share this to all who believed and supported him since then. I hope every fans of Kim Hyun Joong always remember this here it goes"

"I couldn't get the opportunity to greet all of you comfortably. It's because I am a public figure I wasn't able to pour out heart but to keep it under my breath, I blame my self for not being mature enough while I spent those tough time". That's why I am very worried how to express entirely my apologies and regrets.

To all of you fans who have mix feeling, my sorriness and thankfulness. Many of you supported mentally from times of confusion . On the parts I could not talk about it. You have prejudged and constantly believe in me which constantly gives me confidence. How can I ever repay you... And for those who got hurt because of me I don't know how to apologize. As a man and entertainer I will continue to grow up and be responsible person to the society . If not for the best, for all of you who believed in me more than I do. I promise that I will smile and meet you." ~ Kim Hyun Joong.

the following are the last part of the birthday messages from his fans all over the world. conclusion for the 41 countries and 121 birthday wishes.

We wish Kim Hyun Joong the best birthday to come and more success! Live life to the fullest!

written - gikim for korea.com

Chile - Pamela Barahona Vega –Thanks for your music your voice, and your heart. Happy Birthday 

Germany MarionLovetattos –  Birthday message to khj I wish you good luck, health and a love for the new year of life .. Many greetings from Germany 

Belgium Heidi –  I wish you a day  full of wonderful surprises, Lots of fun and beautiful moments  with loved ones"Happy Birthday" Kim Hyun Joong

Morocco Maryam Tazi –  Happy Birthday KHJ, I wish u all the best. Love you.

CANADA- Kim Anh Tran/Jennifer “I wish you a joyous heart, a peaceful mind and the most successful life! Happy Birthday, Uncle HyunJoong!”

Lois-  Happy birthday to my favorite person in the whole world.

ENGLAND / Kate– Happy Birthday 

AUSTRALIA:Ems henecia – Brisbane Australia – Happy birthday , KHJ wishing and praying for more success, good health for u. Thank u so much for the weekly updates your songs and the fangirling services  especially our selfie video in Biorhytm Manila and fan meetings in Japan. Thank u God Bless.

Maryanne Brisbane Queensland Australia - Thank you for sharing your gift of music to the millions of fans who adore and love you HAPPY BIRTHDAY HJ!

Iran - Bobobehnaz – Happiness begins with your smile so let your smile change the world. I hope you get whatever you wish. Happy Birthday my  dearest Kim Hyun Joong. Just be healthy and happy forever.

HENECIA ARAB -Happy birthday to our only one, Stay as bright, bubbly and lovely as you Are Lets fly together and sparkle in the sky of success from Arab henecia.

Yovanka – NYG Dominican Happy birthday to our only one.

Turkey/ Tr Henecia - Dear Kim Hyun Joong I am your Turkish /tr henecia fan and I wish you very healthy and happy year to you.  I also thank you for your funny activities and peerless music from youtube, with all my heart.

Russia : Jane - Dear Kim Hyun Joong I believe the light and warmth of your soul for many more years will warm ours through your music. Happy birthday. We always be by your side.:  

语言更换

视频

more