BLACKPINK's Lisa to be the first KPOP idol as the official global ambassador of 'MAC Cosmetics' > K-POP

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

BLACKPINK's Lisa to be the first KPOP idol as the official global ambassador of 'MAC Cosmetics'

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2020-10-21 09:13:10

da1da6cd61e3e86d69ab4487a350622c_1603239
Photo Source : MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics official announced that BLACKPINK's Lisa as their official global ambassador.

The brand announced 'We’re pumped to finally announce Lisa from BLACKPINK as the newest face of MAC Cosmetics. We’ve got so many major surprises in store for our new global brand ambassador.' through the brand's official twitter. 

MAC Cosmetics' senior vice president and global creative director Drew Elliott also stated, 'Always confident and never one to shy away from risks, she embodies our commitment to celebrating individuality and self-expression above all else. We can’t wait for her fans to see what she has in store for them through our collaboration.'

Lisa also responded 'MAC is truly at the forefront of trendsetting, which I'm reminded of every time I see a MAC campaign or the incredible looks their artists create backstage at fashion weeks around the world. It's an honor to partner with a brand with such an incredible heritage and unrivaled expertise in makeup artistry. I am thrilled and looking forward to this journey.'

Congratulations to Lisa! 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more