본문 바로가기

目录

• 韩国娱乐
  • K-POP

Park Seo Joon - Celebrates Birthday and New Film in the Making

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2020-12-15 22:28:12

8864976c76e3b09350256942fc9a0781_1608036

Park Seo Jun , celebrates his birthday today born on Dec 16, 1988.   His popularity rose from  his roles in television drama in Fight My Way in 2017 ,   What's Wrong with Secretary Kim in 2018, and in Itaewon Class in 2020.  He got the Top Excellence Award in mini series, Netizen Award Actor and Best Star award in Fight my Way., And Outstanding Actor in 13th Seoul International Drama Award. And other awards.

He is the latest model of Filipino Smart Communication  following Hyun Bin and  Son Ye Jin of Crash Landing".

He is currently has an upcoming drama Film  working title  DREAM'  directed by Lee Byeong-heon , with co star  IU Lee So Min  This is a sport and comedy film.  Seems that I'll be seeing again  "Ko Dong-man" of Fight my Way.   This film is about the story of soccer player becomes involves in unexpected case.  He is appointed the coach for special national soccer team. Park Seo Jun new film to be shown  in 2021.

Simple but very handsome, We wish Park Seo Joon nim  a Happy Birthday! Congratulations and More Power!

send in your congratulatory message to Park Seo Joon!

photo snapped from his official IG

written by: gikimtan

Korea'.com

语言更换

视频

more