본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • K-POP

Kim Hyun Joong Birthday Greetings by Fans from Other Countries

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2021-06-06 19:55:06

fb79a68e827f59b8bffa01a8ab60c2d8_1622977 

Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong nim, We wish you all the best! 

Congratulations to all success and More Power!

photo source Kim Hyun Joong

article gikimtan

19. Hyun Joong:I pray for your healing music to be known around the world, you deserve it. Happy Bday/ Nydia Guillen / Mexico

20. Happy Birthday Kim Hyun JOong May your life filled with love peace and happiness oppa always takes good care of henecia . God Bless you Love from Yousylvia New York  USA

21. Wishing you a day that is as special as you. Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong”

Naowarat / Thailand

22. I wish you a full life full of health, abundance, happiness and LOVE. Please keep smiling out loud because your laughter gives me a thousand years of life. LIVE LOVE LAUGH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Marisol M. from USA

23. Happy Birthday, my friend, and now we are standing behind you cheering you on from the sidelines. From Tracey Yarington United States

24. I pray for you daily for safety, success in all you do, abundance, good health, lots of fun and to love and be loved. Much love and blessings Hyun Joong from Jacqueline in Canada!

25.Life is short and every day you show how to enjoy it. Continue sharing your light with us.

Healthy, happy and blessed new year for you¡! 축하합니다  Tere Diaz from Mexico, 

26. Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong! Thanks for existing! Always by your side your fans of Henecias Latinas.

27.HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HYUN JOONG MAY YOUR DAY BRING YOU JOY AND HAPPINESS I WISH YOU THE BEST YOUR A VERY INTELLIGENT SPECIAL PERSON YOUR AN AMAZING ARTIST THAT SMILE IS SO OVERWHELMING AND HEART FELT I HOPE ON THAT SPECIAL DAY BE BLESSED AND MEMORABLE....  from YOLANDA ROMAN I'M FROM CHICAGO

28.Kim Hyun Joong

Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!! May your day be filled with beautiful moments to cherish a lifetime. Love from Belgium-  

29.for Hyun Joong is "Always be happy, I love you"  From Sharon of Mexico

30.  From Gessy Cazal of Paraguay-  “A thousand blessings from Paraguay on your birthday Hyun Joong!

31. Happy Birthday to the Man we all love & admired tremendously KIM HYUN JOONG. May our good lord bless you with good health, give you wisdom & grant all your heart desires. God bless you dear Son.From. Mommy Azon : Los Angeles, California USA

32. I hope that this day your birthday will have a good life, one inspired by love, faith, hope and that each sunshine is a new beginning in all your purposes. Continue to be that wonderful person and that great artist who is guided by his heart and intelligence.  Hugs and kisses from Spain /  Ana Laura Ramirez / From Spain 8:08 am 

33.  From Elena Martos / Mexico:   Happy birthday KJ. You are my angel. I wish you a lot of peace, health and that you are very happy. Enjoy today and everyday of your life. Congratulations!!!

34. From Carla Adams / Henecia USAFC :  Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong  Today is the day you were born into this world. You are such a blessing and inspiration to the people around you. You are a wonderful person! Fun filled birthday. May all the love and joy that you have spread in the past come back to you. The world is a little bit brighter because of you.  May all your dreams continue to manifest. God Bless  - Carla Adams Henecia USAFC

35. From Manga Ramen / USA: Happy Birthday to you Hyun Joong. In this crazy world here you stand holding our hand. You deserve everything you wish for . Keep being who you are. There is none other than Kim Hyun Joong. It is just you. Enjoy your birth as always.

fb79a68e827f59b8bffa01a8ab60c2d8_1622977

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more