Solo Artist" /> Solo Artist" /> [MV] 드라마 ‘태양의 후예 OST Part.4 Descendants of the sun - Music Video "You are my Everything" > Solo Artist

[MV] 드라마 ‘태양의 후예 OST Part.4 Descendants of the sun - Music Video "You are my Everything" > Solo Artist

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-VIDEO
  • MUSIC VIDEO

[MV] 드라마 ‘태양의 후예 OST Part.4 Descendants of the sun - Music Video "You are my Everything"

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2016-03-13 16:25:03

Getting the highest ratings so far of 29.8% through AGB Seoul, since its release in Feb 24, 2016. starring Song Hye-kyo) and Song Joong-ki, recognizes good acting skills which contributed big part the drama which lead to a highest rating so far. 

드라마 ‘태양의 후예 OST Part.4 _ You Are My Everything

Plot of the story:

Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) is the captain of the special forces. He catches a motorcycle thief with Sergeant Major Seo Dae-young (Jin Goo). The thief is injured during his capture and is sent to the hospital. Dae-young realises his cellphone was stolen by the thief and goes to the hospital to retrieve his cellphone.

In the emergency room, Si-jin meets Dr. Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) for the first time. He falls in love with her immediately. Mo-yeon mistakenly assumes Si-jin is part of thief's criminal gang. He proves to her that he is a soldier with the help of army doctor Yoon Myeong-joo (Kim Ji-won).

Si-jin and Mo-yeon begin to date, but due to their jobs, their dates don't go well. Si-jin takes an order to lead his soldiers on a peacekeeping mission to the country of Urk. Meanwhile, Mo-yeon becomes upset that she fails to become a professor due to a colleague's privileged background. When Si-jin and Mo-yeon meet again, they talk about their views on life and realise how different they are. Si-jin, as a soldier, kills to protect lives and Mo-yeon, as a doctor, tries to save all lives. They say their goodbyes.

Eight months later, Mo-yeon rebuffs the sexual advances of hospital chairman Han Suk-won (Tae In-ho) and as retribution is assigned to lead a medical team in Urk. There, Si-jin and Mo-yeon meet again. 

Korea.com's Gikimtan contributed to this report.

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more