CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • SPECIAL

JO IN SUNG’S FAN MEETING IN SHANGHAI

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2015-05-06 14:31:05

8aad1ca15812bbff8c0021d2904213cb_1431935

Photo by IOK Company

On March 14, Jo In Sung showed up in Incheon Airport to fly out to Shanghai. He had a fan meeting “Jo In Sung’s White Day Promise 2015″ with his fans in China. At this fan meeting, Jo In Sung gave the sweetest fan services and unforgettable memories to his fans.

This fan meeting started with the showing of a video of Jo In Sung. After that In Sung greeted his fans in Chinese.

Jo In Sung shared his memories while he was playing a role in the drama “It’s Okay, it’s Love.” Also, he continued with behind-the-scene stories about “It’s okay, it’s love.” When In Sung was talking about his experiences in Shanghai, he said, “Please come and say hello to me when you see me in the street!” which makes fans laugh.

Jo In Sung showed his fans how to use a Hash Tag to communicate with each other more efficiently via Social Networks. In Sung also shared info about his hash tags that include collecting hats, baseballs, selfies, and airport fashions. One of the fans asked him to take a selfie and In Sung grabbed a selfie stick and took a photo with his fans.  Jo In Sung’s humorous ways at the fan meeting impressed his fans.

Fans were able to have one on one conversations with In Sung, and even received hugs after the meeting.  At the end of the fan meeting, In Sung gave out candies with his signature and some other gifts to his fans.  In Sung said “I will do my best to become a great actor and I wish to see all soon!”

According to IOK company, Jo In Sung went to Shanghai to give an impressive gift to his fans. He was happy to see smiles on the face of his fans. In Sung said “Thank you my fans for your endless love! I will be back again with new drama to show my love to my fans!”

After his great time in Shanghai, Jo In Sung has come back to Korea. He is currently considering his next movie.

Korea.com’s Emily You (maintyoung@korea.com) contributed to this report from Seoul. 

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more