Lee Jong Suk Participated in the Charity event of UNICEF for the Children in need Worldwide > SPECIAL

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • SPECIAL

Lee Jong Suk Participated in the Charity event of UNICEF for the Children in need Worldwide

• Name : gikimtan
  • Date : 2016-02-01 15:01:02

Hallyu star, and golden hearted  Lee Jong-suk photo is wearing a UNICEF hoodie and holding the bear doll Brown. His bright smile is truly heartwarming.​   Line Friends announced on January 29, 2016, he participated  in the pictorial shoot of their character plush Brown doll for the benefit of the children in need through out the world. This charity event is in fully cooperated with the UNICEF.

The funds raised from the sale of LINE X UNICE edition plush doll, Brown will be used support the children in needs throughout the world.

Actor Lee Jong-suk said, "I'm happy to have participated in the pictorial shoot along with this cute and kindhearted bear Brown" and "I'll keep myself interested in such activities so I can further participate in the meaningful events and help the children in needs".

LINE X UNICEF edition bear Brown can be purchased at http://store.linefriends.com/unicef/ or at their offline stores. 

More power to you Lee Jong Suk!

7220612d5db39f4e42313127323a20d7_1454306

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more