Lee Min Ho donates 43,000 USD to Unicef! > SPECIAL

본문 바로가기

CATEGORY

• K-ENTERTAINMENT
  • SPECIAL

Lee Min Ho donates 43,000 USD to Unicef!

• Name : korea
  • Date : 2016-03-23 10:12:03

9272d154ff152264de4fc7c7b2133fac_1458695

Actor Lee Min Ho donated 43,000 USD for the provision of clean drinking water to children. According to Unicef Korea, Min Ho signed a social contribution agreement to provide clean water for children in need in developing countries on March 22, World Water Day​. 

Lee Min Ho formed a donation group named 'Promiz' and participated in many campaigns and donations including sending 87,000 USD to the Napal earthquake relief fund. He also wrote letters to fans who are supporting Promiz. Here is the letter from Min Ho in regards to the donation for clean water:

Hello everyone :)

This is Lee Min Ho. As you all know already, I always wanted to return your love to others in need and change the world. So, PROMIZ was born.

PROMIZ means a lot to me in a way that you and I can share more about each other and spread our love to people who need our great love and help.

Since the first day of PROMIZ, you have showed me your great passion and full support for the donation project, 100,000 KNOCK, and here we are finally gethering your donation, and fund the water project through charity: water!

Water is the beginning of our lives. However, there are so many people without any access to clean water whereas we just take it granted. So, I have chosen ‘water’ to be our first project of sharing your love and passion.

I am proud and very excited that your support of $50,000 will be used to build a water fountain in Malawi to provide villagers with fresh water and better quality of life.

As it is just our first step to spread your love to others, I could not have done this without you. If you feel like you want to make more donation, please click ‘DONATE NOW’ button and it will guide you how to do it.

Don’t forget, it’s YOU who make the big difference, and I sincerely thank you for giving me such meaningful opportunity to share your love with others.

I hope that you continue your support for PROMIZ project and dedication to our upcoming events.

Always thank you.

with love Lee Min Ho

9272d154ff152264de4fc7c7b2133fac_1458695
Photo: Unicef 

Min Ho will make his screen comeback with a Chinese movie entitled 'Bounty Hunters.' This movie will premiere in June. 

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

Change Language

K-VIDEO

more